GREAT!!! News for BellSouth ISDN

Post by Ed Goldge » Thu, 15 Dec 1994 15:14:44

I found out today that BellSouth just got approval for providing ISDN
through Foreign Exchange circuits at no additional charge to the
customer.

They previously had approval for no additional cost service when
it was provided from an alternate CO in the same serving wire center.
Now, even if your CO doesn't have it, you get it for the same price
as if it did.

Of course, this doesn't get around the mileage limitations for service.
But it expands the number of homes and businesses that can be served
significantly.

If you want to know if you or your business qualifies for ISDN, or just
want additional information on pricing, hardware or ISDN ISP's in your area
send e-mail with your name, address and telephone number to:

We take care of all aspects of implementing ISDN for businesses,
individuals, and even ISP's (on behalf of their customers).

We also provide turnkey ISDN implementation (hardware, pre-configure,
dial-in Async/Sync test connection sites, interface with BellSouth)
for those users that want a one stop shop - and we specialize in
Work-At-Home (telecommuting) and Internet Connectivity Solutions.

Sr. Vice President                              Voice:  (404) 919-1561
Open Communication Networks, Inc.               Fax:    (404) 919-1568
   An Enhanced Service Provier of BellSouth Telecommunications, Inc.
    WWW Server for On-Line ordering and information coming soon.

1. Great News for BellSouth ISDN

[...]

2. crack for norton ghost 7.5

3. Great ISDN article in L.A. Daily News today!

4. Video Distribution Suggestions?

5. Shafted by Bellsouth *AND* Psi.....Great!!

6. TS cannot locate license server - 2nd try

7. Bellsouth.net and the Great ADSL Lie

8. Joysticks :)

9. Great News

10. More Great News From Ameritech Cellular

11. "Great News from AT&T Broadband!" (minor rant)

12. Flashcom...Great News!!