Set cisco router 760

Post by Lorenzo De Vit » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:32:47

I try to set my cisco router 760 for incoming calls from mobile (Nokia 3330)
it return me always the same error after connected (Cause 65 Bearer
Capabilities Error)
there is a way to resolve it ?
Thank you.

1. ip static routing & callback between cisco 760 and cisco 760

we have a problem:

If the pc A (cisco 760 = remote router = WIN 95) calls pc B (cisco 760 =
central router = Win 98) and  the pc B give a feedback to pc A.  But after a
hour if pc A calls pc B there is no function of cisco 760 (=remote router) .
we don't know the reason.

here our scripts for both ciscos. maybe there is a mistake in it!

thanks for help

pezhy

*Remote Router

Set switch Net3
Set system A
Set ppp authentication incoming chap
Set ppp secret client
   (Password : xxx)
Set multidestination on

Cd lan
Set ip address 192.168.20.9
Set ip netmask 255.255.255.0
Set ip routing on
Set ip rip update periodic

Cd
Set user B
Set ppp secret host
    (Password: xxx)
Set ip address 172.16.125.7
Set ip netmask 255.255.255.0
Set ip routing on
Set ip framing none
Set ppp callback request always
Set ip route destination 192.168.30.10
  gateway 172.16.125.1 propagate on
Set 1 number 100
Set 2 number
Set bridging off
Set ip rip update off
Set timeout 90
Set active
Reboot

*Central Router

Set switch Net3
Set system B
Set ppp authentication incoming chap
Set ppp secret client
    (Password : xxx)
Set mulitidestination on

Cd lan
Set ip address 192.168.30.9
Set ip netmask 255.255.255.0
Set ip routing on
Set ip rip update periodic

Cd
Set user A
Set ppp secret host
    (Password : xxx)
Set ip address 172.16.125.1
Set ip netmask 255.255.255.0
Set ip routing on
Set ip framing none
Set ppp callback replay on
Set ip route destination 192.168.20.10
  gateway 172.16.125.7 propagate on
Set 1 number 130
Set 2 number
Set bridging off
Set ip rip update off
Set timeout 90
Set active
Reboot

2. SMS Scheduler

3. How to set up the ppp username and password on a cisco 760?

4. MS13A Hawkeye Motion Detector!

5. Cisco 760 error by set ppp password client

6. hard disk limbo - revisited

7. Enable command doesn't work on Cisco 760 series router - urgent

8. root does not have permission to use 'tapetools'

9. Cisco 760 Router -> Netmeeting / Messenger Voice Comms ( BTInternet )

10. Anyone Else Using a CISCO 760 Series Router?

11. Cisco 760 Router