I-CTR 3 Document

Post by Trendte » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I need to get a copy of I-CTR3 : 1994 document. If you know where I can get
it, please drop me a line at

Thanks in advance

1. IDS Incident Handling - IEV CTR VMS

I have both a IDS4215 and IDSM-2 sensor up and running. Using VMS to
upgrade sigs, apply filters ...  Setup/Tried CTR (still not smart
enough). IEV looks most promising for our HelpDesk to
use/monitor/respond.
Problem: Data Entry with Status & Notes somewhat cumbersome. No
reports on Notes/Status. Since IEV uses MySQL DB, could write report
writers / forms .  Has anyone else had same situation ?  Any tools ?

Thanks,
David

2. Random map tiling generator

3. Project Plans for moving a computer/communication Ctr

4. Converting

5. Central Office Msg Ctr and modems?

6. What does RWCLU mean?

7. FS Cabletron Multi Media Access Ctr M8FMB

8. ADSL service in Lincoln, NE

9. Symposium Call Ctr Server 4 and Call Pilot 1.07 Interworking

10. document needed

11. Cat-os document?

12. cisco document

13. How to document my network.