ISDN card compression - hardware ir software and Diva PCI ISDN Card.

ISDN card compression - hardware ir software and Diva PCI ISDN Card.

Post by Romualdas Maèiuli » Fri, 08 Dec 2000 08:49:34

Hello everbody.
This is my first posting to this newsgroup and not the Last !

I have this quesion:
I heard that people can get download speeds of up to 384 kbit/s (on average
100 kbit/s per channel)(with 2B+D - Basic Rate ISDN, Euro ISDN - B = 64
kbit/s,D=16 kbit/s), by using a compression or something. So is the
compression software based or hardware ? And does Eicon Diva PCI ISDN Card
has hardware compression ?

Thank you all !

Romualdas Maciulis,
Lithuania (The country is at the geografical center of Europe !)

1. My Eicon Diva ISDN 2.02 P&Play PCI ISDN card is running very slow

Hello

I have problems width my ISDN card. When I connect to the internet, Internet
Explorer seems not to send or receive any data. In XP, all seems to be
working fine, but when I connect to the internet it stays connected but
won't load any web pages. It tries to load the page and the blue loading-bar
loads very slow and the browser just leaves the screen blank.

The worstation is running Windows XP Professional Workstation Ver 5.01.2600
Service Pack 1 and I have installed an Eicon Diva 2.02 PCI ISDN Card width
Diva software version 3.0. Driver Date: 11.7.2001 version: 3.5.1001.70.

I don't know how to fix the problem so I thank you for any relpy.

Best regards from
Olav

2. WML???

3. Faxing with Diva Pro PCI ISDN card.

4. XPATH, prefix, namespace - newbie

5. ISDN Accelerator Pack and ISDN Diehl Diva PC-cards.

6. Creating Reverse DNS Lookup for Class B

7. Eicon Diva pro 2.0 isdn-card compatible withTeles powerpack software????

8. new home page

9. PCI PC-Card Drive supports all PCMCIA and CardBus cards like Modem, LAN, ISDN etc.

10. Solaris support for Teles ISDN card and Creatix ISDN card.

11. MagicXpress ISDN card - can't install either hardware or software

12. DIVA PRO ISDN PCMCIA CARD

13. Problem with Eicon Diva Server BRI-2M card (ISDN)