SPEEDWAY ISDN PCI CARD & BT

Post by Itsall4.co.u » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 23:48:26

Hi,

I have had my ISDN card installed for little over a year now. Bought brand
new.

I have recently been booted every 10-15 mins using BTconnect for business
which I pay 27.99 a month for. They say it is probably down to the drivers
or firmware of the adapter. Its fine with other ISP's, I mean they all have
problems from time to time but BT are every day.

Is there any truth in this or are BT just not wanting to admit they are
crap...

SPEEDWAY ISDN PCI CARD & BT

Post by Jochen Klei » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 01:28:33

Sorry, but this is the CAPI NG.

Regards,
Jochen Klein
www.servonic.com

Quote:> Hi,

> I have had my ISDN card installed for little over a year now. Bought brand
> new.

> I have recently been booted every 10-15 mins using BTconnect for business
> which I pay 27.99 a month for. They say it is probably down to the
drivers
> or firmware of the adapter. Its fine with other ISP's, I mean they all
have
> problems from time to time but BT are every day.

> Is there any truth in this or are BT just not wanting to admit they are
> crap...

SPEEDWAY ISDN PCI CARD & BT

Post by Itsall4.co.u » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 03:00:39

Yes I Know it is a CAPI ISDN CARD

> Sorry, but this is the CAPI NG.

> Regards,
> Jochen Klein
> www.servonic.com

> > Hi,

> > I have had my ISDN card installed for little over a year now. Bought
brand
> > new.

> > I have recently been booted every 10-15 mins using BTconnect for
business
> > which I pay 27.99 a month for. They say it is probably down to the
> drivers
> > or firmware of the adapter. Its fine with other ISP's, I mean they all
> have
> > problems from time to time but BT are every day.

> > Is there any truth in this or are BT just not wanting to admit they are
> > crap...

SPEEDWAY ISDN PCI CARD & BT

Post by Dirk Harte » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 06:23:25

So... do you want to write an application for it?

If not, this is the wrong group

;) Dirk

SPEEDWAY ISDN PCI CARD & BT

Post by Hans-Jürgen Ortman » Fri, 07 Dec 2001 01:02:34

cool down ;-)

"Itsall4.co.uk" (strange name ;-)

CAPI is an application interface, which is offered by a lot of ISDN cards.
This newsgroup deals with this interface, not with manufacturer specific
problems as in your case. You really have to contact the manufacturer of
your card to get a CAPI driver which runs with  XP.

HansJuergen