CAPI interface or/and spec.

Post by Eduardo Riff » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 05:45:50

Hi I am developing a filetransfer handling software for send alert report to
a central host. The filetransfer handling is ok using ftp, in a LAN
envoroment. But my problem is that the actual host is using ISDN so I have
to use ISDN and resolve my ftp handling via CAPI. My problem is quite serius
and problematic. It seems that I have to init an PPP session to establish
connection, my counter part expect this since it's using RAS. But I wounder
if it's possible to switch to ftp( over TCP/IP) when connection is
established on a specified channel(slot). I also wouder if it's possible to
obtain knowledge documentation about this area, a lot of software(commersial
and free wares) packages supports this utily. Maybe I am drowning In a glas
of water and the solution is pretty simple, but I can't see any other way.

By the way I not interested in software to solve this since I have to solve
the problem whit scripts and coding. I'll be very helpfull if someone could
help.

CAPI interface or/and spec.

Post by Marten Feldtman » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 04:34:46

Eduardo Riffo schrieb:

Quote:> and problematic. It seems that I have to init an PPP session to establish
> connection, my counter part expect this since it's using RAS. But I wounder

  Then I would expect, that you already have TCP/IP .

Marten

1. Looking for CAPI spec

Hi:

I am looking for the Common Application Programming Interface, otherwise
known as CAPI. It is mainly used in Europe, particularly Germany as an
API for ISDN applications. If anyone can advice me on where I may find the
specifications, I would be most grateful.

Thank you.

2. _*FS*_SVGA_Monitor

3. Looking for CAPI and ASI specs

4. Hardware Routers Usable on PacBell?

5. Spec. or source about CAPI?

6. Atention all tR users (and MSX2)

7. more isdn web pages; CAPI spec online!

8. National characters VAX -> PC?

9. CAPI spec

10. Capi 2.0 Spec for VxD implementation

11. CAPI specs ...

12. CAPI 2.0 specs 3rd edition?

13. Virtual CAPI spec. ?