CAPI Visual Basic Example

Post by Tommy » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi

Does anyone have a CAPI Visual Basic Example ???? I have problems getting
started with capi programming.   If anyone have an example, i would be
vvvveeerrryyyyyyy happy.

Regards

Tommy

CAPI Visual Basic Example

Post by Hans-Juergen Ortma » Fri, 01 May 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>OK, but i don't speak German at all......

I know, but you asked for source code, which you will find there :-)

Hans-Juergen

--
Hans-Juergen Ortmann

1. CAPI / Visual Basic

Hi,

how can I determine how many B-Channels are busy using Visual Basic?
This should be possible, because there is a programm called "CapiDog"
(www.shamrock.de) that has exactly this feature.

I want to write a program that automatically interrupts my dial-up internet
connection when two channels are busy (e.g. caused by a phone call). It
should resume the connecten when the call was cleared. Does anyone know a
program that can do this?

Thanks in advance for your support

Moritz Keller

2. 2000 licenses

3. TAPI, CAPI and Visual Basic

4. SCSI compatibility

5. Visual Basic + CAPI

6. DEC audio recording

7. VISUAL BASIC and CAPI

8. FS: $6,000 pair of PCI Fibre Cards for $1 no reserve

9. ProgramaciĆ³n CAPI en Visual Basic 5

10. Capi programming in Visual Basic Toolkit

11. CAPI in VISUAL BASIC

12. Visual Basic and CAPI - Help needed......

13. Visual Basic and Capi programming