api funktionen

Post by Utz J. Pa » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

hallo, wer kann mir eine Liste der Rckgabewerte von capi 2.0 geben?
Was bedeutet z.b. 4360 bei put_message?
1000 Dank, und bitte auch eine eMail an mich, Utz

--
**

HP: http://www.edv-loesungen.com (with Shareware and freeware)
PGP Key: Available by sending an email with subject 'send pgp-key'
**

api funktionen

Post by Tobias Erichse » Wed, 03 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>hallo, wer kann mir eine Liste der Rckgabewerte von capi 2.0 geben?

http://www.capi.org/document/capi20-1.pdf

Quote:>Was bedeutet z.b. 4360 bei put_message?

4360 = 0x1108 = OS Resource Error (e.g. no memory)

Tobias

1. QMS API error: API NWQAttachServer returned error code: ea

I am using the Novell SMS backup on a remote NW5 server.  Recently, when
starting the backup program, during the loading of QMAN, the following
error code was returned "QMS API error: API NWQAttachServer returned error
code: ea"  The closest error message that the Knowledgebase is: "QMAN.NLM
QMS API Error: The API NWQScanJobNums returned error code 9c".

The solution in this TID deals with DS problems but the fix is to unload
smsdi, run "smdr new" and then "qman new".

I tried this, and after running "smdr new", SMDR returned with an error
message "Could not obtain configuration information/create configuration
file".  I checked the trustees of the OU and found that [Public] was
missing.  I added [Public] ran "smdr new" and "qman new" and now the users
can run the backup again.

I'm not sure what fixed the problem - "smdr new" or, "qman new" or,
[Public] as a trustee or, a combination of all of them.  However, I'm happy
that it works, the users are happy that it works and that's all that
matters.

So, if you have a similar problem, try this fix.

Brian

2. FS: Apple IIc with monitor and second disk drive

3. Network APIs to communicate between two computers...APIs

4. MSN and Agent?

5. I need Windows 3.11 API / Necesito API de Windows 3.11

6. Fix for dvips (TeX) output to gs4.03/ps2epsi.ps

7. ??Host API to router X.25 like DEC's DECnis<-->VMS "C" API

8. Mysql can't connect to local mysql server

9. API for Cisco Unity Express (CUE)?

10. TCL IVR API

11. Firewall supporting MIDCOM or any API for management

12. Failed to initialize crypto API

13. Netflow API for nfcd / how many routers can be pointed at a flow collector ?