FAQ Location

Post by Shellye Cla » Sat, 17 Dec 1994 07:24:49

Does a FAQ exist for this newsgroup?  If so, would someone please e-mail
the location to me?

Thank you in advance,
Shellye Clark

--
Shellye T. Clark

U S WEST Communications, Inc.
Network & Technology Services
Denver,CO
-->The above expressed opinions are not those of  U S WEST Inc., or any of its subsidiaries. <--

1. Telecom FAQ Location

Hello all!  Could someone please point me in the direction of the FAQ
for this newsgroup?  Please reply by email and thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering,      Fax  : (514) 848 2802
Concordia University, Montreal, Canada

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I've already responded to this writer with
the answer so others do not need to write, but this is a question which
comes up quite often. The FAQ is sent out automatically to each new
subscriber to the mailing list, and it is also available in the Telecom
Archives at lcs.mit.edu. From time to time, I also post it in the Usenet
group comp.dcom.telecom. At the present time, I am waiting for the new
edition from David Leibold; when it arrives it will replace the version
there now which is about a year old.   PAT]

2. automatic logon

3. FAQ location

4. Forgotten Windows Logon Password

5. comp.dcom.isdn FAQ Location - Periodic Announcement

6. Lithuanian Fonts

7. What happened to Cntrl Alt T in PS4