JetStream's "Front Desk: SOHO System

Post by Chris Res » Fri, 07 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone have experience using JetStream's Front Desk ISDN
communications system?  The price, at $1,395, seams pretty darn
reasonable for all the stuff included (voice mail, follow-me calling,
paging, fax retrieval, etc.)  I'm looking at purchasing one of these
units for my home office setup, my as JetStream has only been around
for a few years, I wanted to get opinions from anyone who has either
used this product or dealt with JetStream for another reason.

(To see for yourself, point to http://www.jetstream.com)

Thanks
--
Chris Resch
Modern Office Methods, Inc.

Post by Bob Snyd » Mon, 10 Mar 1997 04:00:00

>Does anyone have experience using JetStream's Front Desk ISDN
>communications system?  The price, at $1,395, seams pretty darn
>reasonable for all the stuff included (voice mail, follow-me calling,
>paging, fax retrieval, etc.)  I'm looking at purchasing one of these
>units for my home office setup, my as JetStream has only been around
>for a few years, I wanted to get opinions from anyone who has either
>used this product or dealt with JetStream for another reason.

>(To see for yourself, point to http://www.jetstream.com)

Do they support Multilink PPP yet? I first started looking at the Front
Desk around a year ago, but that, plus an apparent lack of even basic
support for non-Windows environments turned me off.

Bob