Two ISDN Controllers on same PC

Post by Georgi Nikolovsk » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 07:29:32

I have  two ISDN (Elcon NT1+Multi) controllers connected on my PC thru USB.
I am not able to install the second one corectlly, so I can't access it.
(CAPI 2 is installed). Can anyone help me how to solve this? (no luck
finding better driver :-(  )

Thanks,
Georgi

Two ISDN Controllers on same PC

Post by Joe » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:51:41

The only problem with having two isdn controllers from different vendors
installed is capi2032.dll. Any installation
will overwrite it by their own file.
This solution applies if you have written the capi programs yourself or the
programs you are using can have the path and/or filename of the capi2032.dll
specified. If this applies then its like this:
-install the first controller from vendor A
-rename the capi2032.dll of vendor A to lets say capi2032A.dll
-install the next controller from vendor B,

Change the filename to capi2032A.dll in your program to use the controller
from vendor A
To make the controllers work all together, use your imagination. This is a
"tested solution".

Joe