Bitsurfer Pro, Ascend and Solaris

Post by Nikhil Kuma » Wed, 10 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I am using a BS pro, connecting to a Solaris Box.  I was planning to
configure it as a Modem, upto 115k, one port setup for each channel.

Any pointers on PPP setup involved?  The idea is to dial in from a
Solaris box using the BS Pro to a Solaris Box thro' a Ascend Pipeline
50.

I am looking for help/experience with such a setup.

Thanks,
Nikhil

1. Bitsurfer Pro & Solaris?

Is anyone using a Motorola Bitsurfer Pro ISDN TA with a Solaris
workstation?  I have a SPARC 10 and I want to set it up with
dedicated 64k ISDN access.  I know the workstation has ISDN
built in, but it does not seem to have and POTS support.  I
want to use the Motorola TA to use on B channel for Internet
access and the other B channel for telephone/fax use.  Has
anyone configured a Solaris 2.5.1 workstation in this manner?

BTW.  What is the max speed of the built in serial ports on
the SPARC 10?

Thanks for any help...

        - Dan

2. SGI and DSL

3. BitSurfer Pro to Ascend??

4. OS/2 New User Introduction (Revised 27 Feb 94)

5. Motorola BitSurfer PRO-$330, Ascend Pipeline 25-$620

6. SCSI plug vs. IDE plug

7. Motorla Bitsurfer Pro or Adtran XRT TA's & Ascend Routers

8. Perl makefile.pl fails

9. does the motorola bitsurfer pro and linux work with ascend routers

10. Win95/BitSURFER Pro->Ascend MAX 4000 Problems.

11. 3Com or Ascend or Bitsurfer Pro

12. Can you upgrade a bitsurfer to a bitsurfer pro?

13. BitSurfer vs. BitSurfer Pro?