record in mp3 format

Post by Ankur Tya » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:57:49

Hi everybody,
I have made an application that can record law data into WAVE(RIFF) format.
I want to save this data in mp3 format, but don't know how to convert law to mp3.
Thanks for Any help ;-)
Ankur

1. Sportster Vi 14.4. Voice recording format

Hi!
I have tried to figure out what the voice format is. The gsm 6.1
algorithm convert files to forexample wav files, but decoding to GSM
6.1 works fine. After 1 to 3 seconds when playing the converted file
the sound gets awful mess.

Is there any FAQ or sample sources or even programs which helps me
solve this program.

Please E-MAIL the answers directly to me, I'm not sure I get all the
messages in this group. Thankyou.

2. Magic an Blitter on STE

3. Need Help With Billing Record Format

4. Machine locks up when I try to remount a disk -what do I do next?

5. Call Detail Records Format (CDR)

6. Memory problem!!!!!

7. Correct format for RP record??

8. v10i009: xdvi, Patch10, Part01/02

9. RR format record error

10. DDNS Update and CNAME Records (with proper format)

11. Correct Format for RP record??

12. one MX record points to many A records - and only one MX record in domain