Aug 23

Post by BREVIT » Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:08:34

Hay I JUST got my 3rd email, for getting my pack
today.wow Thanks MS

Aug 23

Post by BREVIT » Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:28:40

NO SAT. Delivery dang..
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hay I JUST got my 3rd email, for getting my pack
>today.wow Thanks MS
>.

1. List of Moderators (Updated: 23 Aug

I'm looking for references (either pro or con) on the following claim:

        A p-processor parallel processor can never exhibit speedup
        of greater than p.

I remember there being a pro and con article in one of the ACM SIG newletters
a while back.  Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Arch D. Robison

UUCP: {pur-ee,convex}!uiucdcs!robison

2. Urgent help for scroll bar!!!!!

3. Apple II comp.sys.apple2 FAQs, Part 23/23

4. Java "javax.comm" support for Mac?

5. Apple II Csa2 FAQs: Zip Drives & Tape, Part 23/23

6. "screen" on Irix 5.2?