Dreamcast package and Gameboy Advance Package for trade

Dreamcast package and Gameboy Advance Package for trade

Post by Wend » Sun, 16 Jun 2002 08:46:31

I have a Sega Dreamcast system w/ Control pad,VMU,come w/
* VCDs & Boot disk,also have "self boot" games like
NBA 2k2,Sonic 2,Dead or Alive 2 and Soul Calibur! Also
have GameBoy Advance system with Mario Advance 2. Just
Email with what you have to offer. Online refference and
ratings available. Mostly looking for PS2,GC or Xbox
system or other electronic items. But just let me know
what you have.