region 1 on a region 2 xbox?

Post by Neil » Fri, 30 May 2003 04:59:45

I hope that you great guys can help... I have a region 2 xbox - have been
given a couple of region 1 dvd's - how can I play them using my xbox? ALSO
can i play mpeg files that are burned to cd on it?

Thanks

region 1 on a region 2 xbox?

Post by surti » Fri, 30 May 2003 06:41:23

> I hope that you great guys can help... I have a region 2 xbox - have been
> given a couple of region 1 dvd's - how can I play them using my xbox?

Not without a modchip is my guess (since XBox probably has the same standards
as any other DVD player).

Quote:> ALSO can i play mpeg files that are burned to cd on it?

See above response...

Quote:> Thanks

No problem :)

--
A robin red * in a cage sends all of heaven in a rage...

region 1 on a region 2 xbox?

Post by Dan Corba » Sat, 31 May 2003 02:41:25

http://members.cox.net/xboxfaq/faq.htm#Q5.4

Quote:> I hope that you great guys can help... I have a region 2 xbox - have been
> given a couple of region 1 dvd's - how can I play them using my xbox?

region 1 on a region 2 xbox?

Post by Smile » Sat, 31 May 2003 03:05:40

Thanks Dan, I have seen Region X as the way to do this.. only problem is
that it's not released yet :o(

> http://members.cox.net/xboxfaq/faq.htm#Q5.4

> > I hope that you great guys can help... I have a region 2 xbox - have
been
> > given a couple of region 1 dvd's - how can I play them using my xbox?

1. !x.region,!y.region

Hi

this is my next question about the secrets of the plotarea
(Direct Graphics)!

How are !x.region,!y.region are calculated?

It seems to me that's they are only define the plotregion if
!P.charsize eq 1.0.

If !p.charsize changes the region is not changing.

How did I calculate the region which my plot is using
from Y-Title to X-Title?

R.Bauer

2. any midi pb with GFX-8 ?

3. What region is the american released xbox?

4. No Ethernet connection to new Cisco ap350

5. Xbox DVD Region

6. Moving indexes

7. Anyone used the Xbox DVD Region X CD in UK?

8. Found Great Computer Source!

9. What region does the xbox play dvds for?

10. Is DVD hardware on Xbox region code free?

11. xbox region

12. Muli-region Xbox?

13. XBOX DVD dont play all region DVD movies