check this out, you can win free games

Post by Exado » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 06:57:28

yeah, I know you all heard this before, basicly the sys.
works by reverals and random drawings, so it is really
neat to try and win, you never know, it does not cost any
thing.
here is a link
http://www.readysetgamer.com/register.asp?52489=13921
note by clicking on this lllink you are giveing me a
reeral =) you can just go yo www.radysetgamer.com, but it
would help me out if you went to
http://www.readysetgamer.com/register.asp?52489=13921
thanks

1. Clearing check-outs

How do you manually clear check-outs?  We have check-outs that have
been performed on different machines with the same username ( the string
representation that is) but when we go to check the file in or attempt
to clear the check-out we get an error message saying the users
 are different.

* Koala Consulting                   phone/fax: 303-424-7148         *

2. DCOM error sometimes, when try to execute Stored procedure

3. WIN FREE GAME!!!!!

4. Is there a font manager for Windows NT 4.0???

5. WIN FREE GAME!

6. Implementation of Codeset 5 and 6

7. Win a free Xbox + 4 controllers + 5 games

8. WorkFrame 2.1 Problem with C++ templates

9. Win XBOX=FREE=FUN=Games

10. How to scale print outs with the free reader?

11. How to check if Win or Win-OS/2