Anyone from Texas get an email either way?

Anyone from Texas get an email either way?

Post by tren » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:32:29

I am in Dallas and I am desperately waiting to find out
either way. It does seem like they are sending the emails
by State. So anyone from the Dallas are receive an email
yet?

Anyone from Texas get an email either way?

Post by K3N » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:53:16

I just received the 3rd e-mail 5 minutes ago & I live in
San Antonio, Texas. Well Trent if you get the 3rd e-mail
let me know, we can definately hook up for the challenge.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I am in Dallas and I am desperately waiting to find out
>either way. It does seem like they are sending the emails
>by State. So anyone from the Dallas are receive an email
>yet?
>.

Anyone from Texas get an email either way?

Post by doug » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:56:30

nothing yet for Fort Worth
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I am in Dallas and I am desperately waiting to find out
>either way. It does seem like they are sending the emails
>by State. So anyone from the Dallas are receive an email
>yet?
>.

Anyone from Texas get an email either way?

Post by Cobra[BOA » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 04:01:17

Nothing in Houston

Quote:> I am in Dallas and I am desperately waiting to find out
> either way. It does seem like they are sending the emails
> by State. So anyone from the Dallas are receive an email
> yet?

Anyone from Texas get an email either way?

Post by tren » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 04:01:58

If anyone needs me I will be over here in the corner with
my deep state of depression!!
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Message unavailable

Anyone from Texas get an email either way?

Dallas here, nothing yet either, no in and no out letter..