Why Xbox instead of others?

Post by Master Chie » Wed, 01 May 2002 06:12:44

If you like to have the most powerful console on earth,
and the greatest fps ever made (Halo:Combat Evolved), you
can't go wrong with the Xbox.  The DVD playback function
on the Xbox is the same of any medium quality DVD player
on the market, which is better than the PS2.  I'll admit
as the * Xbox fan that I'am, that is true the
future of the console is a little foggy right now for some
people, but just wait until E3,  I'm sure we are going to
see some really cool things happening at the show.

Most of the Games out right now for the Xbox are PS2
ports, but remember we get extra goodies like extra
levels, enhanced graphics, and sound on all those games,
and believe me it really does make a difference, one good
example of this is the game Spider Man.  All of the first-
party games are excellent, just take a look at Rallisport
Challenge and you'll see is the closest thing to Gran
Turismo to ever come out.  Dead or Alive is also a very
good game, the best fighting game the Xbox has right now,
that is to not say it is as good or deep as Virtua Fighter
4 or Soul Calibur, which is not.  Like all consoles, the
Xbox also has some bad games, so I recommend staying away
from Kabuki warriors, and maybe Azurik.

What are the best games coming out?  Project Ego is
according to almost every publication and website the most
ambitious game coming out for Xbox this year, If
everything goes as planned for Peter Molyneux, expect this
to be one of the best games ever.  Some of the biggest
franchises on Sony's camp are also rumored coming to Xbox
MGX and GTA3 anyone?

One word "Sega" one of the premier developers for Xbox.
We already have all the 2K sport games for the last
season, and don't forget the exclusives, Jet Set Radio,
Gun Valkyrie, and the ones that are coming out: Crazy Taxi
Next, Panzer Dragoon, and Shenmue 2 which the prequel was
considered by many Dreamcast owners including me, the best
game on the Dreamcast besides Soul Calibur.

Looking forward to the future? all I can say is Halo 2.
Even though the first one is destined to go to the PC,
remember that for a game of that quality to look that good
on a PC, is really expensive.  You will need a PC with the
latest processor, graphics card, and a ton of memory which
all sum to be more than a thousand dollars to get the same
result as with the Xbox.  And Yes I know that you can do a
lot more with a PC than with a console, but still.

For most * gamers, the Xbox is the systmem of
choice, beacause it has the best graphics of any console
right now, even if graphics aren't everything, and did I
mention Sound: 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound in game.

Everything is built in, Broadband Adapter and Hard Drive,
the PS2 also has both of this, that you have to buy
separately, which in the end will end up costing you more
than an Xbox, even if Sony drops the price. Also Microsoft
is the only company that I think is serious about taking
the Xbox online, because is part of their .NET strategy.
From my point of view I really recommend Xbox, to anybody
who likes to play the best looking games and at the same
time, wants to look good on the entertaiment center.

1. Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbo

[...]

2. passwords asking to be changed constantly

3. xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbo

4. CCNA EXAM

5. Kurzweil SP88 (stage piano series)

6. xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBo

7. FP98 insists on overwriting images

8. why should i or why shouldnt i buy an xbox?

9. why do I get 2350dpi instead of 2700dpi on slides

10. Why using a USB port instead of a parallel port?

11. Why not Laptop instead of Leopard?

12. My MS Sound Recorder reads mp3; Why don't others?