Controller Cable Extensions

Post by Jon » Fri, 19 Jul 2002 01:41:30

Can someone please provide me with a URL where I can
purchase the cable extension for my controllers.  I have
heard that there are some independent companies that are
manufacturing them.  I have tried Amazon, Buy.com but I
can't seem to find them anywhere.

Thanks in advance

JF

www.ebgames.com

Post by rad » Fri, 19 Jul 2002 06:48:24

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Can someone please provide me with a URL where I can
>purchase the cable extension for my controllers.  I have
>heard that there are some independent companies that are
>manufacturing them.  I have tried Amazon, Buy.com but I
>can't seem to find them anywhere.

>Thanks in advance

>JF
>.
>>I just bought one they are cool.Go to bestbuy they are
$10.00.