Madden QB run button option?

Post by dmars » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 08:07:30

Wondering if anyone knows if the XBOX version has a button
option to make the QB run or do you just have to keep
moving to the line of scrimmage before he will run?  I
rented the game awhile back and could not find the option
(the instructions didn't come with the rental).  I know
the PS2 version has this option and I am considering
buying the XBOX version.  I can't imagine the option would
not be there.

- D

Madden QB run button option?

Post by Lbjo » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 08:44:19

if you have normal qb set up its set up to run. when you
press x button then passing icons come on. if you have
options set to "quick" than passing icons come on
automatically and its one button pass mode. in either case
you press Y button to turn into scrambler and press Y
again to call up passing icons.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Wondering if anyone knows if the XBOX version has a
button
>option to make the QB run or do you just have to keep
>moving to the line of scrimmage before he will run?  I
>rented the game awhile back and could not find the option
>(the instructions didn't come with the rental).  I know
>the PS2 version has this option and I am considering
>buying the XBOX version.  I can't imagine the option
would
>not be there.

>- D
>.

Madden QB run button option?

Post by Watamadma » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 10:13:25

Once the icons appear just press x

Madden QB run button option?

Post by ryan » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 10:29:25

When you want to run just press Y and he will act just
like a running back or receiver with the ball.  Hit Y
again and he will be back in pass mode.  i dont know what
the hell the other 2 are talking bout
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Wondering if anyone knows if the XBOX version has a
button
>option to make the QB run or do you just have to keep
>moving to the line of scrimmage before he will run?  I
>rented the game awhile back and could not find the option
>(the instructions didn't come with the rental).  I know
>the PS2 version has this option and I am considering
>buying the XBOX version.  I can't imagine the option
would
>not be there.

>- D
>.

Madden QB run button option?

Post by bstang » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 11:19:39

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Wondering if anyone knows if the XBOX version has a
button
>option to make the QB run or do you just have to keep
>moving to the line of scrimmage before he will run?  I
>rented the game awhile back and could not find the option
>(the instructions didn't come with the rental).  I know
>the PS2 version has this option and I am considering
>buying the XBOX version.  I can't imagine the option
would
>not be there.

>- D
>.

Yeah, the Y button. If you tap it once, he can run like
any other player, if you tap it again he will go back to
passing mode.  Make sure you use the QB slide button, or
else he will fumble every time.

Madden QB run button option?

Post by bstang » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 11:19:35

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Wondering if anyone knows if the XBOX version has a
button
>option to make the QB run or do you just have to keep
>moving to the line of scrimmage before he will run?  I
>rented the game awhile back and could not find the option
>(the instructions didn't come with the rental).  I know
>the PS2 version has this option and I am considering
>buying the XBOX version.  I can't imagine the option
would
>not be there.

>- D
>.

Yeah, the Y button. If you tap it once, he can run like
any other player, if you tap it again he will go back to
passing mode.  Make sure you use the QB slide button, or
else he will fumble every time.

1. Madden 2003 (No QB Sacks Allowed)

What is the deal with this game. I have been playing it for a couple weeks
now. I started a season with the Bears against the CPU controlled teams in
the PRO level of difficulty. I have played nine games in this season. I have
a total of "0" zilch, nada, nothing in the sack department. The computer
completes almost 80 percent of its passes and even on the biggest of blitzes
I can't sack the QB. He always has all day to throw and its pissing me off.
I'll have 3rd and 10 everytime and the CPU will complete a big pass
everytime. Anyway, other than these issues, I like this game a lot. Any
clues as to what I can do to get to the quarterback.

Just once...

Chad

2. MVC7 IDE enters infinite loop when entering certain code

3. Enabling multiple option buttons in userform

4. Xbox HD and my PC!!!

5. Option button text size

6. FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT

7. Using Checkbox or Option Buttons in Excel 2000

8. Win2k user profile weirdness

9. Excel 97 Option Buttons

10. Processing Option Button Info

11. Option Buttons in ActiveX Dialog Boxes

12. Option Buttons