digital sound

Post by jay » Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:51:21

anybody having trouble with there digital sound,its the
XBOX!!!!!!!! brought mine back to best buy today and got
another.this one works perfect.

digital sound

Post by Greg » Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:13:02

Yes, I had sound crashes with the 5.1 in Halo, and
some in NFL Fever. Exchanged mine at the mall, at
mine works perfect also.

Greg

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>anybody having trouble with there digital sound,its
the
>XBOX!!!!!!!! brought mine back to best buy today and
got
>another.this one works perfect.
>.

digital sound

Post by noxiou » Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:44:30

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>anybody having trouble with there digital sound,its the
>XBOX!!!!!!!! brought mine back to best buy today and got
>another.this one works perfect.
>.

I'm having all kind of probs with mine.  I can't get my
receiver to see a digital signal.  What kind of hookup
were you using?  I'm using the monster composite 200X
cable and the fiber optic cable 100X.  I've tried every
hookup scheme possible and nothing yet.  What's up with
yours???

digital sound

Post by JAY » Tue, 27 Nov 2001 06:52:09

Quote:>-----Original Message-----

> [...]

THEY SAID IT WAS THE MONSTER CABLES. WENT OUT AND BOUGHT
THERES SAME PROBLEM.GOT NEW XBOX. WORKS GREAT!!! WHITH
THE MONSTER CABLES.

digital sound

Post by JAY » Tue, 27 Nov 2001 06:51:53

Quote:>-----Original Message-----

> [...]

1. How do I get 5.1ch/Dolby Digital sound?

I wonder how I'll get Dolby Digital sound from my Xbox to
my amplifier. I've bought an optical cable but don't know
where to fit it on the Xbox... Do I need an adapter or
something? Thankful for answers...

Helena in Sweden

2. reg*()

3. No Dolby Digital sound with optical

4. The Beast Within on Amiga's?

5. Digital Sound

6. Synthlab Instruments

7. 5.1 dolby digital sound

8. Replication Formula

9. dolby digital sound

10. Digital sound problem

11. Digital Sound-Optical Cable Connection

12. Digital Sound on my RCA tv...

13. Digital Sound Question...