RED YELLOW RED YELLOW.................

Post by Krake » Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:32:18

WTF I got my X-box for X-mas and played it for a hour.
Family came over so I had to stop. Later today I got on
and then thing won't start!!!!!! All it does is flash
green once beep then then flash red and yellow over and
over. Anyone know WTF is going on

BTW it is BS when you call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. They told me
they would send a box in 2 days I should put my Console in
it and mail it back to them. Then in 6-7 working days I
will get it back and it will be fixed. I PAYED $300 FOR
THIS THING!!!!!!! IT SHOULD WORK ALL THE TIME AND I
SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK TO GET IT FIXED!!!!!

the hour I got to play was killer but I think something
that costs $300 should last longer than 1 hour.

RED YELLOW RED YELLOW.................

Post by Davi » Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:48:53

Many people are having issues like this and they are also
telling them to return it to the store and get another
one. You might want to try that first.

RED YELLOW RED YELLOW.................

Post by Ogre » Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:47:56

The owners manual is more specific as to what the lights
and sounds mean.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>WTF I got my X-box for X-mas and played it for a hour.
>Family came over so I had to stop. Later today I got on
>and then thing won't start!!!!!! All it does is flash
>green once beep then then flash red and yellow over and
>over. Anyone know WTF is going on

>BTW it is BS when you call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. They told me
>they would send a box in 2 days I should put my Console
in
>it and mail it back to them. Then in 6-7 working days I
>will get it back and it will be fixed. I PAYED $300 FOR
>THIS THING!!!!!!! IT SHOULD WORK ALL THE TIME AND I
>SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK TO GET IT FIXED!!!!!

>the hour I got to play was killer but I think something
>that costs $300 should last longer than 1 hour.
>.

RED YELLOW RED YELLOW.................

Post by Killer]X » Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:54:36

Hmmmm..... I have the X-box the day it came out.  And my
brothers play it like 6 hours straight, no problems have
occur.

RED YELLOW RED YELLOW.................

Post by Lord » Sun, 30 Dec 2001 15:42:31

I've had this happen to me with the flashing, and have
found out that each time it does, my video output is not
fully connected to the back of the system.  hope this
helps.

Lord K

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>WTF I got my X-box for X-mas and played it for a hour.
>Family came over so I had to stop. Later today I got on
>and then thing won't start!!!!!! All it does is flash
>green once beep then then flash red and yellow over and
>over. Anyone know WTF is going on

>BTW it is BS when you call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. They told me
>they would send a box in 2 days I should put my Console
in
>it and mail it back to them. Then in 6-7 working days I
>will get it back and it will be fixed. I PAYED $300 FOR
>THIS THING!!!!!!! IT SHOULD WORK ALL THE TIME AND I
>SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK TO GET IT FIXED!!!!!

>the hour I got to play was killer but I think something
>that costs $300 should last longer than 1 hour.
>.

1. Polaroid SprintScan 4000: Bright colors (reds & yellows) glow

Hello y'all,

I'm having a problem with a Polaroid 4000 scanner that I haven't been
able to solve and was hoping someone here might be able to help.

While scans are generally good in terms of sharpness, dynamic range
and color reproduction, the reds and yellows seem to glow and emit a
halo that contaminates the surrounding colors, especially blacks. This
only seems to happen with slide and not negative film.

I have tried scanning with the Polaroid Insight software that came
with the scanner, several versions of VueScan and with SilverFast, all
to no avail. I get the same result, to varying degrees, with all of
them. Silverfast is by far the one that produces the best result, but
still exhibits the problem.

There is a sample picture showing the problem at
http://www.texmoto.com/test/SprintScanSilverFastPic1.jpg

You can easily see the problem in the area around the left-hand glove,
a yellowish glow, especially over the back of the hand. The slide is
perfect and was shot by a professional photographer with years of
experience and top of the line equipment.

If anyone is familiar with this problem or can shed some light on it,
I'd appreciate.

Miguel Asensio

2. Help secure a network with hardware and software?

3. Red come out yellow, green come out blue (canon 620)

4. Text Property and Validating

5. Xbox flashes red and yellow

6. VISOR vs PalmVx

7. Red Flashing RED Light Flash

8. Conflict with MathLib v2

9. Blinking RED....GREEN.....RED DAMN YOU!

10. blinking red green red green, Bad Xbox!

11. Will profiling keep my reds separating into warm red?

12. yellow stripes or background

13. VueScan 7.6.38 yellows washed out