I had problems with my Xbox

Post by XboXe » Thu, 22 Nov 2001 16:46:59

today, i was playing DOA3 with my xbox which i bought at
nov. 15. suddenly it freezes! i turned it off and tried to
turn it on and the light flashed red and yellow. there it
was.....A BIG PROBLEM! i returned my xbox today cuz it
doesnt work anymore. i had pure experience of the downfall
of an xbox. its been five days and it crashes...wow that
sucs. i wonder if microsoft needs to make xbox more
reliable.

I had problems with my Xbox

Post by the Cas » Thu, 22 Nov 2001 23:35:17

Did you use a surge protector? If u did...u probably used
a cheap one.....its hardware respect it....

I had problems with my Xbox

Post by the Cas » Thu, 22 Nov 2001 23:35:13

Did you use a surge protector? If u did...u probably used
a cheap one.....its hardware respect it....

1. Having problems w/ your XBox console?

WOULD YOU LIKE MICROSOFT TO REPAIR YOUR XBOX FOR FREE OR
REIMBURSE YOU FOR REPAIRS YOU'VE ALREADY PAID FOR..........

I'd like to hear from you if you or someone you know have
had or are having problems --NOT CAUSED BY MISUSE-- with
your XBox console.  I've heard from many users that MS
used faulty DVD drives and motherboards in order to rush
out their 1st shipment. We (those of us who bought at
launch) are experiencing the majority of problems but
aren't the only ones having these problems.  What we are
trying to do is force MS to have an XBox recall through
public pressure and then if they don't cooperate, form a
class action suit to demand that they do so.  This would
also be beneficial to those who've already paid to have
the repairs done.  They would be reimbursed.
  HOW CAN YOU GET HELP WITH THIS?????????????????????????
    I'd like for you to send me a detailed email about
when you got your XBox, the problems you're having and
when they started, the response you received from support
at MS and any other pertinent details as well as your
personal feelings on this matter.  I will be forwarding
all emails to an investigator from channel 3 news in
Cleveland, OH who is helping us with this matter - so try
to keep them clean.  Please include your name, city, state
and telephone number if you feel comfortable doing so.
The investigator might contact you for more details.  Be
advised that I've had great feedback from many people
having these problems and I'm convinced we can get
something done about this.
     If you have any further questions feel free to
     contact me.  Dawn

2. JavaCC vs SableCC vs CUP vs GMD

3. Anyone else having problems with Xbox store?

4. My Star LC24-200 is infuriating me

5. Xbox having problem!!!

6. hercules, grx23, allegro, sprites

7. Is anyone having problems with XBOX????

8. Excel event

9. Anyone having any problems with xbox tv?

10. Any1 having problems with the Xbox CRASHING????

11. Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbo

12. xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbo