PS2 online choas READ READ READ

Post by !!XBOX!! Forever HALO RULZ PS2 SU » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 08:27:35

I can not believe it!!!!!!!!
I decieded to check out how the compatition is doing a
online matters go, and it comes to my attention that more
than 75% of the PS2 online users are having trouble
playing any of the PS2 online games!!!! one said that
whan they started SOCOM up (a great [GAY] game that is
online) that his headset did not work and the PS2 turned
off by itself. Sony has charged him $120.00 dollars to
get the problem fixed (like you wouldn't spend $30.00
more to get an XBOX [kicks ASSSS]). Another writes that
sony did not install a USB port on his PS2 console, so he
can't plug in a headset to play online (like you would

There is a post on PS2.com, I believe it is titled,"WHAT
A RIPOFF!", where a PS2 owner has started a frenzy on how
SONY is not responding to any of the problems that people
are having with PS2 online! He and about 100 others that
have posted said they have had enough of SONYS $H1T (good
4 u). NOW!!!!!!!!!, is there anyone out there that can
prove to me in one aspect that PS2 online will be better
than !!XBOX LIVE!!? didn't think so. As 4 Gamecube,
Nintendo is going to be a software only company just like
SEGA (go Super Monkey Balls and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Rumble Fight Scuffle). And don't even take me into how
much better !!XBOX!! than PS2. I hope you sll will choose
wisely!

        P.S. !!XBOX!! rulz. Have fun with !!XBOX!! LIVE

Post by Jeffenwul » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 08:43:02

> [...]

Yeah, that was me. I posted the what a ripoff!! thread,
maybe it really IS time to switch to a microsoft product,
after this I'm so upset with Sony and Playstation2 that I
may swear their products forever...

PS2 online choas READ READ READ

Post by Sinistar » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 09:25:35

You're happy about this? dude this means that an online service which gamers
everywhere would love to use is kinda failing. I hope Sony gets its act
together and makes it online experience worthwhile because I own many
consoles and several PC's and like playing games on all of them.

> I can not believe it!!!!!!!!
> I decieded to check out how the compatition is doing a
> online matters go, and it comes to my attention that more
> than 75% of the PS2 online users are having trouble
> playing any of the PS2 online games!!!! one said that
> whan they started SOCOM up (a great [GAY] game that is
> online) that his headset did not work and the PS2 turned
> off by itself. Sony has charged him $120.00 dollars to
> get the problem fixed (like you wouldn't spend $30.00
> more to get an XBOX [kicks ASSSS]). Another writes that
> sony did not install a USB port on his PS2 console, so he
> can't plug in a headset to play online (like you would

> There is a post on PS2.com, I believe it is titled,"WHAT
> A RIPOFF!", where a PS2 owner has started a frenzy on how
> SONY is not responding to any of the problems that people
> are having with PS2 online! He and about 100 others that
> have posted said they have had enough of SONYS $H1T (good
> 4 u). NOW!!!!!!!!!, is there anyone out there that can
> prove to me in one aspect that PS2 online will be better
> than !!XBOX LIVE!!? didn't think so. As 4 Gamecube,
> Nintendo is going to be a software only company just like
> SEGA (go Super Monkey Balls and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
> Rumble Fight Scuffle). And don't even take me into how
> much better !!XBOX!! than PS2. I hope you sll will choose
> wisely!

>         P.S. !!XBOX!! rulz. Have fun with !!XBOX!! LIVE

PS2 online choas READ READ READ

Post by parrotheadPS » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 10:17:08

is SOCOM a sony game? since sony doesn't run servers for other people. just
give me unreal championship, mechassualt, and most of all nhl2k3 (i'll
destroy you crazy canucks)

--
"The internet? Is that thing still around?" - Homer J. Simpson

matt o
parrotheadpsu
http://parrotheadpsu.blogspot.com

> I can not believe it!!!!!!!!
> I decieded to check out how the compatition is doing a
> online matters go, and it comes to my attention that more
> than 75% of the PS2 online users are having trouble
> playing any of the PS2 online games!!!! one said that
> whan they started SOCOM up (a great [GAY] game that is
> online) that his headset did not work and the PS2 turned
> off by itself. Sony has charged him $120.00 dollars to
> get the problem fixed (like you wouldn't spend $30.00
> more to get an XBOX [kicks ASSSS]). Another writes that
> sony did not install a USB port on his PS2 console, so he
> can't plug in a headset to play online (like you would

> There is a post on PS2.com, I believe it is titled,"WHAT
> A RIPOFF!", where a PS2 owner has started a frenzy on how
> SONY is not responding to any of the problems that people
> are having with PS2 online! He and about 100 others that
> have posted said they have had enough of SONYS $H1T (good
> 4 u). NOW!!!!!!!!!, is there anyone out there that can
> prove to me in one aspect that PS2 online will be better
> than !!XBOX LIVE!!? didn't think so. As 4 Gamecube,
> Nintendo is going to be a software only company just like
> SEGA (go Super Monkey Balls and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
> Rumble Fight Scuffle). And don't even take me into how
> much better !!XBOX!! than PS2. I hope you sll will choose
> wisely!

>         P.S. !!XBOX!! rulz. Have fun with !!XBOX!! LIVE

PS2 online choas READ READ READ

Post by nV [XS » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 11:30:18

You get what you pay for...
Costs to play PS2 games online: zero
Costs to play on XBox Live!...well...you know :)

> I can not believe it!!!!!!!!
> I decieded to check out how the compatition is doing a
> online matters go, and it comes to my attention that more
> than 75% of the PS2 online users are having trouble
> playing any of the PS2 online games!!!! one said that
> whan they started SOCOM up (a great [GAY] game that is
> online) that his headset did not work and the PS2 turned
> off by itself. Sony has charged him $120.00 dollars to
> get the problem fixed (like you wouldn't spend $30.00
> more to get an XBOX [kicks ASSSS]). Another writes that
> sony did not install a USB port on his PS2 console, so he
> can't plug in a headset to play online (like you would

> There is a post on PS2.com, I believe it is titled,"WHAT
> A RIPOFF!", where a PS2 owner has started a frenzy on how
> SONY is not responding to any of the problems that people
> are having with PS2 online! He and about 100 others that
> have posted said they have had enough of SONYS $H1T (good
> 4 u). NOW!!!!!!!!!, is there anyone out there that can
> prove to me in one aspect that PS2 online will be better
> than !!XBOX LIVE!!? didn't think so. As 4 Gamecube,
> Nintendo is going to be a software only company just like
> SEGA (go Super Monkey Balls and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
> Rumble Fight Scuffle). And don't even take me into how
> much better !!XBOX!! than PS2. I hope you sll will choose
> wisely!

>         P.S. !!XBOX!! rulz. Have fun with !!XBOX!! LIVE

PS2 online choas READ READ READ

Post by Alain Ménar » Sat, 14 Sep 2002 05:27:49

That's bullshit...

> I can not believe it!!!!!!!!
> I decieded to check out how the compatition is doing a
> online matters go, and it comes to my attention that more
> than 75% of the PS2 online users are having trouble
> playing any of the PS2 online games!!!! one said that
> whan they started SOCOM up (a great [GAY] game that is
> online) that his headset did not work and the PS2 turned
> off by itself. Sony has charged him $120.00 dollars to
> get the problem fixed (like you wouldn't spend $30.00
> more to get an XBOX [kicks ASSSS]). Another writes that
> sony did not install a USB port on his PS2 console, so he
> can't plug in a headset to play online (like you would

> There is a post on PS2.com, I believe it is titled,"WHAT
> A RIPOFF!", where a PS2 owner has started a frenzy on how
> SONY is not responding to any of the problems that people
> are having with PS2 online! He and about 100 others that
> have posted said they have had enough of SONYS $H1T (good
> 4 u). NOW!!!!!!!!!, is there anyone out there that can
> prove to me in one aspect that PS2 online will be better
> than !!XBOX LIVE!!? didn't think so. As 4 Gamecube,
> Nintendo is going to be a software only company just like
> SEGA (go Super Monkey Balls and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
> Rumble Fight Scuffle). And don't even take me into how
> much better !!XBOX!! than PS2. I hope you sll will choose
> wisely!

>         P.S. !!XBOX!! rulz. Have fun with !!XBOX!! LIVE

PS2 online choas READ READ READ

Post by Xbconnect Admi » Sat, 14 Sep 2002 05:36:01

Sorry to say that is bogus. Stop spreading lies. * is great on what
ever consoles you own, and we prefer to own them all.

Socom online isn't flawless. For the msot part we are able to connect with
16 players and chat with team mates fine. When 56k players join lag can be
seen, but that is rare.

Xbox live is goign strong, but it is a different system. Yet gamig non the
ps2 and xbox looks good. Tribes for PS2 , UC for xbox. Just play and stop
the lies.

> That's bullshit...

> > I can not believe it!!!!!!!!
> > I decieded to check out how the compatition is doing a
> > online matters go, and it comes to my attention that more
> > than 75% of the PS2 online users are having trouble
> > playing any of the PS2 online games!!!! one said that
> > whan they started SOCOM up (a great [GAY] game that is
> > online) that his headset did not work and the PS2 turned
> > off by itself. Sony has charged him $120.00 dollars to
> > get the problem fixed (like you wouldn't spend $30.00
> > more to get an XBOX [kicks ASSSS]). Another writes that
> > sony did not install a USB port on his PS2 console, so he
> > can't plug in a headset to play online (like you would

> > There is a post on PS2.com, I believe it is titled,"WHAT
> > A RIPOFF!", where a PS2 owner has started a frenzy on how
> > SONY is not responding to any of the problems that people
> > are having with PS2 online! He and about 100 others that
> > have posted said they have had enough of SONYS $H1T (good
> > 4 u). NOW!!!!!!!!!, is there anyone out there that can
> > prove to me in one aspect that PS2 online will be better
> > than !!XBOX LIVE!!? didn't think so. As 4 Gamecube,
> > Nintendo is going to be a software only company just like
> > SEGA (go Super Monkey Balls and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
> > Rumble Fight Scuffle). And don't even take me into how
> > much better !!XBOX!! than PS2. I hope you sll will choose
> > wisely!

> >         P.S. !!XBOX!! rulz. Have fun with !!XBOX!! LIVE

PS2 online choas READ READ READ

Post by RU48 » Sat, 14 Sep 2002 05:52:34

I thought Socom was BB only. Am I wrong on that?

Quote:> Socom online isn't flawless. For the msot part we are able to connect with
> 16 players and chat with team mates fine. When 56k players join lag can be
> seen, but that is rare.

1. PS2 fan boys read your online plans this is just the beginning

Sony Online Entertainment has updated the official
EverQuest Online Adventures site with some new
information and screenshots. As previously reported, the
upcoming PlayStation 2 game is set 500 years before the
original EverQuest game, in a time when the town of
Freeport is just being started by a coalition of
merchants and the barbarian tribes in the north are at
peace. Players will be able to explore a seamless world
with a character they've created from one of 14 classes
and multiple races. They will also be able to form guilds
and go on quests to hunt down specific items.

Like the PC version, the game will require a monthly fee
from those who want to play the game, but the pricing has
not been determined. Players will also be able to
maintain more than one character on a server, but only
one character can be in the world at a time. As far as
communication is concerned, the game will feature premade
phrases that players can send to each other, controller
shortcuts for customized phrases, and support for a USB
keyboard. PC EverQuest players will not be able to
transfer their characters to the PlayStation 2 game.

2. SAP PP-PI consulting opportunity with a client located in the Los Angeles, CA area. This will be a 12+ month

3. PS2 specs and Xbox specs Read and weep PS2 lovers

4. Register deVender & get debut music CD FREE

5. READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ KANE635's POST

6. Pop-up glossary

7. Why Read? (Read)

8. Converting from Quickbooks to Money 2003 Deluxe and Business

9. Specifics-READ-Live! Survey Details, a MUST READ

10. READ THE FUTURE OF XBOX IS AT STAKE PLZ READ!?!?!!?!?!?

11. Please Read Please Read

12. Cute Egyptian Girl Reading Quran Children kids read quran

13. Can't RAR read read-only files ??????