Controller Cable

Post by <crand.. » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 01:06:09

geese there long enough man put it in ur room insted if u
want 2 lay back in my rom they can reach the dooreven tho
my room is huge u msut have won of those huge living
rooms like mine move the couch closer thats wat i would
do if i don't have a tv in my room
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans to add
>extension cable for te XBOX controllers.  I would like
>see an adapter to increase the controllers cables by 6
>feet so I can sit on my couch and enjoy.
>.

Controller Cable

Post by <crand.. » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 01:06:11

geese there long enough man put it in ur room insted if u
want 2 lay back in my rom they can reach the dooreven tho
my room is huge u msut have won of those huge living
rooms like mine move the couch closer thats wat i would
do if i don't have a tv in my room
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans to add
>extension cable for te XBOX controllers.  I would like
>see an adapter to increase the controllers cables by 6
>feet so I can sit on my couch and enjoy.
>.

Controller Cable

Post by <crand.. » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 01:06:07

geese there long enough man put it in ur room insted if u
want 2 lay back in my rom they can reach the dooreven tho
my room is huge u msut have won of those huge living
rooms like mine move the couch closer thats wat i would
do if i don't have a tv in my room
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans to add
>extension cable for te XBOX controllers.  I would like
>see an adapter to increase the controllers cables by 6
>feet so I can sit on my couch and enjoy.
>.

Controller Cable

Post by MysteriousBo » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 01:32:23

   Geez dude, the cables are already 9 feet long!!!
Microsoft however, prably will come out with extension
cables for those who put their T.V.s 50+ feet away from
their couch such as you :-)
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans to add
>extension cable for te XBOX controllers.  I would like to
>see an adapter to increase the controllers cables by 6
>feet so I can sit on my couch and enjoy.
>.

Controller Cable

Post by Catfis » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 02:20:32

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans to add
>extension cable for te XBOX controllers.  I would like
>see an adapter to increase the controllers cables by 6
>feet so I can sit on my couch and enjoy.
>.
>we have a big screen and dolby 5.1 - i see where hes

comin from. ur supposed to sit back so far from ur tv
depending on how big it is to get a clear pic. but... i
think if they come out with any bigger of a cord - you
might lose some signal

Controller Cable

Post by Stingra » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 02:43:22

Gary, Ignore the peanut gallery.  I need a cord extention
too.  Just cross your fingers and hope someone at MSFT
does too.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans to add
>extension cable for te XBOX controllers.  I would like
>see an adapter to increase the controllers cables by 6
>feet so I can sit on my couch and enjoy.
>.

Controller Cable

Post by RDT » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:15:55

Get the hell off the fact that the cables are long
enough.  For those of us not playing on Mom and Dad's 19"
tv, 9 feet are not enough.  For those of us playing in
65" HDTV big screen tv's a little more length is
required.

You can never be too long.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>   Geez dude, the cables are already 9 feet long!!!
>Microsoft however, prably will come out with extension
>cables for those who put their T.V.s 50+ feet away from
>their couch such as you :-)

>.

Controller Cable

Post by Tequila Tra » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:26:28

10ft is the recommended viewing distance for most HDTVs
36 - 50".
I too need 1 more foot to sit back on my couch.

There is a break-a-away connection on the cord, so my
hope is that MS or a 3rd party will soon release an
extension for it.

-Tram

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans to add
>extension cable for te XBOX controllers.  I would like
>see an adapter to increase the controllers cables by 6
>feet so I can sit on my couch and enjoy.
>.

Controller Cable

Post by marsinorego » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:49:36

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans to add
>extension cable for te XBOX controllers.  I would like to
>see an adapter to increase the controllers cables by 6
>feet so I can sit on my couch and enjoy.
>.
>I AGREE!!! Let there be an extension cable PLEASEEEEEE

Controller Cable

Post by Tiny » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 04:23:19

6 more feet would be perfect.  I also would like to sit on
my couch and play.  Right now I have to scoot the ottoman
over and sit on that.  And 9 feet is not that long
considering you're not pulling it straight in the air from
the Xbox to where you are sitting.  I need about 3 ft to
go off the ent. center down to the floor, I get about 4 ft
of cord along the floor then about 2ft up to the
controller.
I'm with ya and I wouldn't be surprised if someone makes
an extension before too long.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans to add
>extension cable for te XBOX controllers.  I would like to
>see an adapter to increase the controllers cables by 6
>feet so I can sit on my couch and enjoy.
>.

Controller Cable

Post by Garr » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 04:57:24

Thanks,I was being to think that I'm the only one that
understood my request.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Gary, Ignore the peanut gallery.  I need a cord extention
>too.  Just cross your fingers and hope someone at MSFT
>does too.

Controller Cable

Post by Garr » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 05:01:28

What are you using to display the XBOX video?

A 12" screen?

Some of use have grownup for bigger and better A/V
quality, are you just 4 years old?????????

P.S. glad to see that you can count.......

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>   Geez dude, the cables are already 9 feet long!!!
>Microsoft however, prably will come out with extension
>cables for those who put their T.V.s 50+ feet away from
>their couch such as you :-)

Controller Cable

Post by Garr » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 05:05:27

AMEN ! ! ! ! !
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Get the hell off the fact that the cables are long
>enough.  For those of us not playing on Mom and Dad's 19"
>tv, 9 feet are not enough.  For those of us playing in
>65" HDTV big screen tv's a little more length is
>required.

>You can never be too long.

1. Longer controller cables?

Does anyone out there know if someone is making
aftermarket controller cable extentions? I have a 43" TV
and I like to be sitting back from it a fair distance when
I am playing my Xbox. As it stands right now I have to sit
on the floor if I want play on my Xbox, which really is a
pain in the ass (literally) when I have a big, plush easy-
chair 2 feet behind me. Another 3-5 feet of cable would be
great. If anyone has any information on this could they
leave a reply or drop me an e-mail. Thanx

2. HP 4020i burns OK but reads only factoy CDs, no CDRs (regardless where burnt)

3. Controller Cable

4. Is byref is a problem?

5. X-Connection PS Controller Cable

6. Workbench 2.0 question? Click click click

7. Controller Cable Extensions

8. HOWTO- manage multiple sessions in Outlook Calendar

9. Short XBOX Controller Cables?

10. controller cables

11. Controller cable size and wires

12. Controller cable extension?