Win XBOX=FREE=FUN=Games

Post by Ryan » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:20:41

Sign up at readysetgamer.com and be entered in drawings
for Xboxes, Gamecubes, Xbox games , gamecube games ,
PS2s , PS2 Games , Memory cards(xbox gamecube or PS2),
Controllers and more. Sign up its free. Just Reffer me as
the person who told you about it and you will be entered
in many contests and the best part is that ITS FREE. Its
easy to win. Some people win after just 5 DAYS!!!!! THink
you could have saved 50 BUCKS and all you have to do is
sign up for FRee.THay dont sell or give away info.

SIGN UP at www.readysetgamer.com

Ryan Brown

NOTE reffer me as the person who made you win GAMES AND
SYSTEMS FOR FREE!!!!

1. Win a free Xbox + 4 controllers + 5 games

I just posted this over on TeamXbox and, since this newsgroup is my true
home, you guys should be notified as well.

There is a big debate going on about XBL and peer-to-peer gaming versus
server-hosted gaming. I have plenty of evidence that many if not most
games will be peer-to-peer, but a few vocal individuals insist that I'm
absolutely wrong.

Due to my contact with an Xbox Live "insider", I am absolutely confident
in this assessment. So much so that if it turns out that all XBL games
are centrally hosted, either by MS or publishers, then I will purchase
any one of the following prizes for one lucky random person:

- A new Xbox, 4 controllers, and 5 games of your choice
- Any make/model of television not to exceed $500
- Any make/model of A/V receiver not to exceed $500

Of course there's nothing but my reputation holding me to this promise,
but I value my rep and my cred on the newsgroups so if I'm wrong, I'll
pay up. To count as "wrong", the following conditions must be met:

All XBL games available at XBL launch must have a server-side component
that is executing on either a Microsoft XBL server or a server set up by
the publisher. There can be no games that rely on the local Xbox to
"host" the game. The XBL components needed to find games, locate
buddies, store stats, etc. do NOT count as "server component". It must
be the actual game logic - player movements, hit locations, A.I., etc.

If I turn out to be wrong, I will advertise in ms.public.xbox and
anybody (even people who haven't been a part of this or any other XBL
architecture thread) can submit their name for the prize. Please don't
bombard me with e-mail just yet - wait until I get my beta package at
least! :D

I will also add a page to my website with this offer.

2. Has anyone actually picked up UC today?

3. Win a xbox game.....no matter what you win

4. Alt Editors

5. FREE Xbox, free games and peripherals

6. x86 Debugging

7. Xbox Games: Buy 2 Get 1 Free + Free Shipping!!!

8. Service for unattended login on a win2k box

9. WATCOM - fun fun fun

10. Gamecube beats XBOX in Europe despite free games with XBOX

11. WIN FREE GAME!!!!!

12. WIN FREE GAME!