Gamecube beats XBOX in Europe despite free games with XBOX

Post by Boid [BOA] [Xbox MVP » Sat, 11 Jan 2003 01:31:29

> MS give away free games and STILL it cant beat the gamecube sales-wise.

<snip>

> He forecast that Xbox would outsell GameCube in 2003 by a margin of 2.6
> million units to GameCube's 2.2 million units.

I see we still get only the stupid trolls in here. <rolleyes>

--
The Unofficial Xbox FAQ: http://www.xboxfaq.info

Gamecube beats XBOX in Europe despite free games with XBOX

Post by 9Nails [BOA » Sat, 11 Jan 2003 10:34:43

Indeed they are. And that's important to note.

Microsoft reported by NPD Funword on December 19th that showed them ahead.
NPD Funworld gathers data for investors. They hold much more credibility.
Nintendo is quoting it's own figures, and most likely collected only the
data in their favor.

Peace,
-9Nails
====================================
Got Xbox Questions? Not any more! :
Check the FAQ at http://www.xboxfaq.info

Quote:> Dude, this is based on sales figures released by Nintendo.  As far as I
> know, Microsoft hasn't released sales data for the same time period yet.

1. Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbo

[...]

2. NV Ram / Security Issue

3. xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbo

4. Where do I get office PIA?

5. FA: Compaq C120 Palmtop 4MB w/ Windows CE

6. xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBo

7. FS: Mega STe

8. XBox US games on Europe XBox

9. XBox game count vs PS2 and Gamecube?

10. FREE Xbox, free games and peripherals

11. Xbox Games: Buy 2 Get 1 Free + Free Shipping!!!