problems with projector TV?

Post by <p.. » Fri, 28 Dec 2001 01:21:16

There is no such burn in problems with LCD projectors.
Images from computers are the primary reason for the birth
of the LCD projector.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>a lot of the games are warning about using the xbox with
>a front or rear projector.  One of the games warned
>because of burn-in.  Is this a concern for LCD projector
>tvs?  I am using an LCD projector (like one you could
>hook up to a computer), and wouldn't think there is a
>problem.

>Does anyone know?

>thanks
>.

1. Projection TV vs Multimedia Projector

I am sure you will like the projector considering the size of the image it
can give.  I once played DOA3 with a projector, even I was using composite
video, it was so great.  Imagine watching a cinema like image.

One thing however, I have to remind you that the life for normal projector
lamp is around 1500 hours and they are pretty expensive to replace.  I heard
that there are two types of rear projection TV, one with CRT and the other
with lamp.  I guess the CRT will have a longer life than the lamp type.

2. SFP compile erros.

3. HDTV AV Pack is not for Projector TV!!

4. pelm.exe: missing export MFC42.DLL:6453

5. Video Projector vs. TV

6. *** FREE Music Banners Exchange Service ! *** (comp.music.midi , 25/02/1997 20:20)

7. Making a TV projector

8. Telnetting to Port 25.

9. FS: TV-Computer Projector- MUST SELL!!

10. PowerBook OS9 connect to TV or projector

11. FS/FA: $365 Video Projector for Laptops Epson PowerLite 7000 XGA High Resolution Video Projector 993164

12. Problem with SVHS TV-OUT on a Hercules 4500 TV

13. Problem: Connecting SGI O2 with Epson projector