Canadian website and release dates

Post by Russell lo » Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:40:11

Why does there seem to be no intrest in Canadian consumers
on your website?  You can not even choose Canada under the
select a country option.  If you would be so kind to
explain this to myself in a e-mailed response, it would be
much appreciated.  I am a xbox enthusiast(sorry about
spelling) to the fullest.  I purchased my xbox the first
day it was possible here in London Ontario.  I have had
almost all the major titles on hold months and months
before they are released here, and have purchased them the
day they come into the stores.  I believe that the xbox is
most definately the most well thought out system to be put
out, the capabilities are quite amazing and I think that
it is an allround great system.  But I reall think that
you should show a greater intrest in the Canadian consumer.

Sincerely, Russell Low

Canadian website and release dates

Post by +G » Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:51:16

Try switching off the web site and onto Net News.
The PUBLIC news.microsoft.com news server has a group just for us Canadians.
Hardly anyone posts there though, most come to this group.

: Why does there seem to be no intrest in Canadian consumers
: on your website?  You can not even choose Canada under the
: select a country option.  If you would be so kind to
: explain this to myself in a e-mailed response, it would be
: much appreciated.  I am a xbox enthusiast(sorry about
: spelling) to the fullest.  I purchased my xbox the first
: day it was possible here in London Ontario.  I have had
: almost all the major titles on hold months and months
: before they are released here, and have purchased them the
: day they come into the stores.  I believe that the xbox is
: most definately the most well thought out system to be put
: out, the capabilities are quite amazing and I think that
: it is an allround great system.  But I reall think that
: you should show a greater intrest in the Canadian consumer.
:
: Sincerely, Russell Low
:

Canadian website and release dates

Post by RossRo » Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:08:56

Canada and USA have so many agreements in commerce and all that we end up
being part of America, which is, most often than not, considered to be the
USA (don't forget they harnessed the term "American" when in fact, people in
Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Cuba, Chile, Ecuador, etc. etc. etc. are ALL
Americans because they live in America) so we end up being mixed up with the
american site..

I know it bites, but that's how it works

Quote:> Why does there seem to be no intrest in Canadian consumers