Saved games are missing!

Post by Steven Yor » Sun, 20 Jan 2002 16:18:26

I had my Halo game saved, as well as a couple of NFL Fever games saved.
Tonight, when I went to load my saved Halo profile, it was gone! I then went
to the Xbox Dashboard to look at what is on the hard disk, and I noticed my
saved NFL Fever games were gone, too! I know I didn't explicitly delete
those games.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

By the way, I did have other games saved and they do show up on the
dashboard (Project Gotham, Shrek, Amped, etc.).

p.s. I dread having to start at the very beginning of Halo!!
--
Steve
(remove the "$gtw$" in my email address before sending)

Saved games are missing!

Post by Chae » Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:20:39

Yeah it's happened with NHL Hitz games, and PGR games.  I can tell you that
it's annoying when you lose all your tracks and cars and season stats. Gah!

I dont know why this happens.  Sometimes I become angry.
=)

-Chael

Quote:> I had my Halo game saved, as well as a couple of NFL Fever games saved.
> Tonight, when I went to load my saved Halo profile, it was gone! I then
went
> to the Xbox Dashboard to look at what is on the hard disk, and I noticed
my
> saved NFL Fever games were gone, too! I know I didn't explicitly delete
> those games.

> Has anyone experienced anything similar?

> By the way, I did have other games saved and they do show up on the
> dashboard (Project Gotham, Shrek, Amped, etc.).

> p.s. I dread having to start at the very beginning of Halo!!
> --
> Steve
> (remove the "$gtw$" in my email address before sending)

Saved games are missing!

Post by PJ4LIF » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:31:04

It because XBox is a buggy POS made by a multibillion dollar monopoly that
does care about its customers and likes to make them angry by giving them
inferior parts made in 3rd world sweat shops by little dwarfs on acid..
Sorry, even I have to act the fool sometimes. ;)

Quote:> I had my Halo game saved, as well as a couple of NFL Fever games saved.
> Tonight, when I went to load my saved Halo profile, it was gone! I then
went
> to the Xbox Dashboard to look at what is on the hard disk, and I noticed
my
> saved NFL Fever games were gone, too! I know I didn't explicitly delete
> those games.

> Has anyone experienced anything similar?

> By the way, I did have other games saved and they do show up on the
> dashboard (Project Gotham, Shrek, Amped, etc.).

> p.s. I dread having to start at the very beginning of Halo!!
> --
> Steve
> (remove the "$gtw$" in my email address before sending)

Saved games are missing!

Post by Steven Yor » Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:21:08

Yeah, really...you are a fool. If you don't have anything constructive to
contribute to this newsgroup, I'd like to see you not reply at all.

--
Steve
(if replying directly to me, please remove the "$gtw$" in my email address

> It because XBox is a buggy POS made by a multibillion dollar monopoly that
> does care about its customers and likes to make them angry by giving them
> inferior parts made in 3rd world sweat shops by little dwarfs on acid..
> Sorry, even I have to act the fool sometimes. ;)

> > I had my Halo game saved, as well as a couple of NFL Fever games saved.
> > Tonight, when I went to load my saved Halo profile, it was gone! I then
> went
> > to the Xbox Dashboard to look at what is on the hard disk, and I noticed
> my
> > saved NFL Fever games were gone, too! I know I didn't explicitly delete
> > those games.

> > Has anyone experienced anything similar?

> > By the way, I did have other games saved and they do show up on the
> > dashboard (Project Gotham, Shrek, Amped, etc.).

> > p.s. I dread having to start at the very beginning of Halo!!
> > --
> > Steve
> > (remove the "$gtw$" in my email address before sending)

1. Halo...what am I missing?

I bought Halo for the sheer recommendations I've seen and I've played it for
a fair amount of time.  I guess I just don't see what the big deal is with
the game.  There aren't that many guns and the enemies seem repetitive.
Maybe it's just me...I don't intend this as a flame, just curious.

Jim

2. Searching for oldish .mod!

3. Miss Cleo say's I am in !!!!!

4. Xpath Query Problem

5. Ademco V20P exit delay restart - what am I missing?

6. Anonymous FTP List - Files (Part 1/3)

7. Am I missing something in relation to Low Voltage control?

8. JavaONE 2002

9. What am I missing here?

10. This is crazy... What am I missing?

11. Am I missing something?

12. Caribbean Scenery - Am I missing Something

13. FS98 Am I missing something?