Quick Question

Post by Homerunhitter2 » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 11:45:31

Does the component cables and audio cables come with the
HDTV Xbox kit?  or do I have to buy them seperate?
Thanks!

Quick Question

Post by <GABEC> » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 12:05:54

Separate. Pretty expensive too. My monster cables were $60.

Quote:> Does the component cables and audio cables come with the
> HDTV Xbox kit?  or do I have to buy them seperate?
> Thanks!

Quick Question

Post by Shinob » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 12:22:32

> Separate. Pretty expensive too. My monster cables were $60.

> > Does the component cables and audio cables come with the
> > HDTV Xbox kit?  or do I have to buy them seperate?
> > Thanks!

Yes and no. You get the component cables, but, you have to buy the TOSLINK
audio cable separately.

Do not buy a MONSTER brand TOSLINK cable. It is a digital signal and will
not be affected the same way that an analog signal would. Buy the least
expensive TOSLINK cable you can find. There will be no loss of quality.

Correction: Do not buy a MONSTER brand anything. They are just way over
priced.