Win a xbox game.....no matter what you win

Win a xbox game.....no matter what you win

Post by b » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:58:49

hey in the instant win game right click the scren and
click play and it will sya you WON!!!!!!!!(do this when it
says to remove the board )press it a few other times to
get other messgaes

Post by Powerhous » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:49:22

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Bummer, it also lies! It said I already won when I tried
that trick...

Its just saying you've already won, which isn't true. And,
I'd stop messing around with the game, because if you do
win, they can take it away if you fooled with the game.

Win a xbox game.....no matter what you win

Post by 9Nail » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:33:31

Already stopped my friend. With my curiosity appeased, I'm playing by the
book now.

:)

Quote: