dolby digital sound

Post by pigfucke » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:03:08

how do you get dolby 5.1 surround sound when there is no
digital or 5 point output? Me thinks this must be buulshit

dolby digital sound

Post by Shinob » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:11:16

Quote:> how do you get dolby 5.1 surround sound when there is no
> digital or 5 point output? Me thinks this must be buulshit

Hmmm....both the Advanced and HDTV packs include the digital audio connector
(TOSLINK).

Me thinks you didn't look very hard.

dolby digital sound

Post by Mike S » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:14:22

Quote:> how do you get dolby 5.1 surround sound when there is no
> digital or 5 point output? Me thinks this must be buulshit

Well, "pig*er", perhaps you should not judge so quickly
and instead go to your local Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. and
drop the whopping $20 on the Advanced A/V box so you
can get 5.1.

Of course, with your rapid judgement, I'd assume that you
probably don't even know what to look for to use 5.1, so
I should specifiy that you'll also need an optical cable to
connect to your receiver, assuming that it's also 5.1 capable.

BTW, if you're gonna choose a name, perhaps something
less self-degrading than referring to yourself as someone who
has * with farm animals would help boost your
self image.

dolby digital sound

Post by 9Nail » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:12:40

Just but either of the optional AV adapter.

http://www.xbox.com/System/catalog.htm?category=adapters

Quote:> how do you get dolby 5.1 surround sound when there is no
> digital or 5 point output? Me thinks this must be buulshit

dolby digital sound

Post by Death Merchan » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:48:01

  hope you got 5.1 on your reicever dude if not stereo is
all you get. but hey if you keep screwing pig's you can
make a fortune down in mexico right next to the donkey
show
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>how do you get dolby 5.1 surround sound when there is no
>digital or 5 point output? Me thinks this must be
buulshit
>.

dolby digital sound

Post by clark » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:17:20

----------

>how do you get dolby 5.1 surround sound when there is no
>digital or 5 point output? Me thinks this must be buulshit

Me thinks you a pick fucing moron!!

1. How do I get 5.1ch/Dolby Digital sound?

I wonder how I'll get Dolby Digital sound from my Xbox to
my amplifier. I've bought an optical cable but don't know
where to fit it on the Xbox... Do I need an adapter or
something? Thankful for answers...

Helena in Sweden

2. Advertise to Thousands of People an Hour with Mailloop

3. No Dolby Digital sound with optical

4. Where are the SQL masters?

5. 5.1 dolby digital sound

6. Newbie: Design question

7. Dolby Digital Sound

8. ?? ???

9. dolby digital sound

10. Dolby Digital - what games are available in dolby digital?

11. dolby digital 5.1 sound

12. I need Dolby Digital surround sound help

13. Surround Sound Dolby Digital 5.1