Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by ps2 love » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 05:47:48

Why is it that xbox fans keep having trouble with crashes
and freezing, but the ps2 never had ANY of those problems
on release? Great system my ass!!!

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by RayC » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:04:06

Bullshit.  My PS2 was broke as a joke when I got
it.  "DISC READ ERROR".  If you've never heard of that,
then you've never been in a PS2 forum around the time of
PS2 release.

Why don't you haul ass fanboy?  I mean, how little of a
life do you have to have to go to an Xbox forum and hang
out if you don't even like Xbox?

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Why is it that xbox fans keep having trouble with crashes
>and freezing, but the ps2 never had ANY of those problems
>on release? Great system my ass!!!
>.

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by Brimtow » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:09:41

Hmmm...maybe it's because the Xbox is more advanced?  I
bought my Xbox the day they came out, and I have not had
one single problem with it.  I'm sure there are a few
people who have had problems, but not very many.  Just
like anything else, however, you always hear about the bad
news.  For every negative Xbox post, have you noticed
there about 4-5 positive ones?  And who knows, I have a
feeling most of these negative Xbox posts are just made up
by PS2 fans.

Don't worry...maybe when PS3 comes out in a few years, it
will have a few things that are standard on the Xbox (like
a hard drive).

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Why is it that xbox fans keep having trouble with crashes
>and freezing, but the ps2 never had ANY of those problems
>on release? Great system my ass!!!
>.

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by ps2love » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:26:56

sony doesn't need to make the ps3, the ps2 kicks so much
ass already. Yeah so advanced it keeps locking up on
people? I know a friend who went out and bought a better
car than me, its more "advanced". Guess he's screwed since
more advanced products seem to break down and humiliate
the owners all the time.

Advanced system my ass.

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by Cat5 » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:59:23

Actually...My PS2 has locked up on me...i suspect from
overheating because the disc would be hot as sh*t to the
touch when I popped it out.  I would wait 5 minutes and it
would work again, but I think it was because We had it on
the floor (carpet) and it didn't get enough air.

Anyway...I am glad I got the Xbox.  The graphics do seem
to be a lot more polished and clean compared to PS2.  And
i don't see nearly as many jaggies.  Is it just me, or
does stuff looke less "postarized" on the xbox.  i dunno.
They're still Both pretty awesome.  I think the box will
prove better though, in the long run.

Cat5x

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Why is it that xbox fans keep having trouble with crashes
>and freezing, but the ps2 never had ANY of those problems
>on release? Great system my ass!!!
>.

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by Midnight Game » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:00:07

Oh Please, there were so many dead PS2 out of the box it
wasn't even funny. My PS2 never had any problems, excect
I had to clean the laser head once so it could read the
disc again.
My X-box has been running since the Nov. 15th, and not
one problem.
I've had 2 to 3 kids a day after school playing PS2. Now
with the X-Box, it started out with the same 2 or 3. but
in days it's now up to 10 kids a day over playing, and
hasn't slowed down yet. We also have kids showing up on
the weekend that never came over on weekends.
I'm not getting rid of my PS2, aleady picked up 2 games
in the two last weeks, and another on the 19th as well as
a new X-Box Game. I have room for great systems, it's not
them Vs us. Just be glad we have so many great systems to
choose from, it's a win win situation:-))

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Why is it that xbox fans keep having trouble with
crashes
>and freezing, but the ps2 never had ANY of those
problems
>on release? Great system my ass!!!
>.

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by Nick » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:58:26

dude, my friends ps2 constantly, and i do mean constantly.
mis-reads cds, freezes, wont play cds and any other
problem you can think of. youre a moron. is you love ps2
so much, go post on a primitive gamimg forum. and let us
real gamers have our peace.

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by Midnight Game » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:59:56

Oh Please, there were so many dead PS2 out of the box it
wasn't even funny. My PS2 never had any problems, excect
I had to clean the laser head once so it could read the
disc again.
My X-box has been running since the Nov. 15th, and not
one problem.
I've had 2 to 3 kids a day after school playing PS2. Now
with the X-Box, it started out with the same 2 or 3. but
in days it's now up to 10 kids a day over playing, and
hasn't slowed down yet. We also have kids showing up on
the weekend that never came over on weekends.
I'm not getting rid of my PS2, aleady picked up 2 games
in the two last weeks, and another on the 19th as well as
a new X-Box Game. I have room for great systems, it's not
them Vs us. Just be glad we have so many great systems to
choose from, it's a win win situation:-))

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Why is it that xbox fans keep having trouble with
crashes
>and freezing, but the ps2 never had ANY of those
problems
>on release? Great system my ass!!!
>.

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by ps2love » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:07:29

what * system did you use before? and don't you mean
your friends xbox?

Dude!!! Wheres my car.

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by sproke » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:16:15

yeah whatever, i had to exchange my PS2 when I first got it, and the
replacement still skips on DVD playback all the time. Games freeze now and
then too. You are so full of crap. PS2 is far from perfect.

Quote:> Why is it that xbox fans keep having trouble with crashes
> and freezing, but the ps2 never had ANY of those problems
> on release? Great system my ass!!!

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by Chri » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:43:21

hey! what are you doing on the xbox site worshiopping the
ps2?

xbox is great!
ive had my dreamcast since release day! nothing wrong with
it. it froze 2 though. nothing against the xbox ive got
one 2. I REPEAT: NO DREAMCAST OR PS2 VS. XBOX HERE. PS2
sucks. it shouldnt even be capitalized. (ps2)

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by CentralPle » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:15:58

Why is it people who own only one system make lies up
about another.

First off I have never had the Xbox crash. Other then one
Read disk error, which a quick clean fixed. I have a PS2
and have seen graphical errors in games, so it isn't
perfect. The Xbox doesn't crash, it is a myth, it doesn't
run on windows either, it contains core components on the
Drive. However there is going to be a XP update to it.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Why is it that xbox fans keep having trouble with crashes
>and freezing, but the ps2 never had ANY of those problems
>on release? Great system my ass!!!
>.

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Post by ps2love » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:21:09

Hey! You ounly have to submit it once not three times.
STOP!!!
Quote:>-----Original Message-----