where oh where has the RPG's gone to??!!??

where oh where has the RPG's gone to??!!??

Post by angry nze » Mon, 07 Apr 2003 15:04:28

thats all I have to say....Final Fantasy perhaps?everyone
loves that game and yet developers still havent clicked to
the fact that there is an unhappy auidiance.

where oh where has the RPG's gone to??!!??

Post by Paul Angstro » Mon, 07 Apr 2003 15:12:05

Quote:>thats all I have to say....Final Fantasy perhaps?everyone
>loves that game and yet developers still havent clicked to
>the fact that there is an unhappy auidiance.

There are some potentially good Xbox exclusive titles lined up for this
year, such as Fable, Kameo, and Sudeki. There's also a cross-platform
Dungeons and Dragons game coming out in a few months. Same situation for
Deus Ex 2, which is a FPS/RPG hybrid.

If you're interested in more traditional CRPGs, you could try Morrowind.

where oh where has the RPG's gone to??!!??

Post by bad sus » Mon, 07 Apr 2003 16:06:25

On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 22:12:05 -0800, Paul Angstrom

>>thats all I have to say....Final Fantasy perhaps?everyone
>>loves that game and yet developers still havent clicked to
>>the fact that there is an unhappy auidiance.

>There are some potentially good Xbox exclusive titles lined up for this
>year, such as Fable, Kameo, and Sudeki. There's also a cross-platform
>Dungeons and Dragons game coming out in a few months. Same situation for
>Deus Ex 2, which is a FPS/RPG hybrid.

>If you're interested in more traditional CRPGs, you could try Morrowind.

Please, please don;t forget the Star Wars RPG coming out....hell I
practically bought my XBox for this title.

Im drooling right now, thinking of it.

Nick

where oh where has the RPG's gone to??!!??

Post by Roni » Tue, 08 Apr 2003 01:46:17

Just found out about this RPG coming based on the movie Pirates of the
Caribbean (July 2003).

http://pirates.bethsoft.com/main.html

                                                       Ronin

Post by x-calibu » Tue, 08 Apr 2003 09:02:13

> On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 22:12:05 -0800, Paul Angstrom

>>>thats all I have to say....Final Fantasy perhaps?everyone
>>>loves that game and yet developers still havent clicked to
>>>the fact that there is an unhappy auidiance.

>>There are some potentially good Xbox exclusive titles lined up for this
>>year, such as Fable, Kameo, and Sudeki. There's also a cross-platform
>>Dungeons and Dragons game coming out in a few months. Same situation
for
>>Deus Ex 2, which is a FPS/RPG hybrid.

>>If you're interested in more traditional CRPGs, you could try
Morrowind.

> Please, please don;t forget the Star Wars RPG coming out....hell I
> practically bought my XBox for this title.

> Im drooling right now, thinking of it.

> Nick

I read about that awhile ago, and I', looking forward to it. What is it
called? There are a lot of Star Wars games, but the RPG is the one that
really interests me.

where oh where has the RPG's gone to??!!??

Post by John Hiller » Wed, 09 Apr 2003 05:38:57

amen!  Mine has been pre paid for, for a while!

also Sea Dogs II is coming out

I am so tired of people (most likely PS2 owners ragging XBOX), crying that
there is no games for xbox.

hell I checked with

www.ebgames.com

there is 4-6 games coming out per WEEK!

I know of at least 6+ rpgs.

hell there is even a fishing games coming out!

> On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 22:12:05 -0800, Paul Angstrom

> >>thats all I have to say....Final Fantasy perhaps?everyone
> >>loves that game and yet developers still havent clicked to
> >>the fact that there is an unhappy auidiance.

> >There are some potentially good Xbox exclusive titles lined up for this
> >year, such as Fable, Kameo, and Sudeki. There's also a cross-platform
> >Dungeons and Dragons game coming out in a few months. Same situation for
> >Deus Ex 2, which is a FPS/RPG hybrid.

> >If you're interested in more traditional CRPGs, you could try Morrowind.

> Please, please don;t forget the Star Wars RPG coming out....hell I
> practically bought my XBox for this title.

> Im drooling right now, thinking of it.

> Nick

1. Oh where oh where has my little cursor() gone?

Here's a transcript of a short vim session:

:help cursor()
cursor({lnum}, {col})                                   *cursor()*
                Positions the cursor at the column {col} in the line {lnum}.
                Does not change the jumplist.
                If {lnum} is greater than the number of lines in the buffer,
                the cursor will be positioned at the last line in the buffer.
                If {lnum} is zero, the cursor will stay in the current line.
                If {col} is greater than the number of characters in the line,
                the cursor will be positioned at the last character in the
                line.
                If {col} is zero, the cursor will stay in the current column.

:cursor(5, 5)
Not an editor command: cursor(5, 5)

So what's going on here?

2. First post... Help with instruction.

3. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy !!!!!!!

4. Epson Parallel Scanner - Help Please...

5. Having trouble with xbox not reading CD-R's or RW's

6. Where can I get OS/2

7. what are the 'must haves' at launch?

8. xsd:anyType - Schema question

9. extract lines not having '//' at start

10. It's snowing here, and I'm having a ball!

11. Uh oh: I'm corrupting the paged pool, but I don't know how!

12. Where, oh where, do the actions go?

13. Are there any good RPG's for X-Box yet?