PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!!

Post by mave » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 04:23:19

CAN SOME ONE PLZ TELL ME WHAT HUB IS BEST 4 XBOX LIVE IF
NOT BEST THEN TELL ME ONE THAT WILL ATLEAST WORK FOR IT
PLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!!

Post by Jim Bake » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 04:35:01

Go with a Linksys 4-port Router.

Jim

Quote:> CAN SOME ONE PLZ TELL ME WHAT HUB IS BEST 4 XBOX LIVE IF
> NOT BEST THEN TELL ME ONE THAT WILL ATLEAST WORK FOR IT
> PLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!!

Post by sk » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 04:43:41

http://www.xbox.com/LIVE/connect/choose.htm
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>CAN SOME ONE PLZ TELL ME WHAT HUB IS BEST 4 XBOX LIVE IF
>NOT BEST THEN TELL ME ONE THAT WILL ATLEAST WORK FOR IT
>PLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!
>.

PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!!

Post by Jason » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 04:57:54

I'll second that.

> Go with a Linksys 4-port Router.

> Jim

> > CAN SOME ONE PLZ TELL ME WHAT HUB IS BEST 4 XBOX LIVE IF
> > NOT BEST THEN TELL ME ONE THAT WILL ATLEAST WORK FOR IT
> > PLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!!

Post by Aaro » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 05:42:21

I got confirmation today from MS that the Draytek Vigor 2600 is compat. with
XB Live.  It is a Modem/Router with a built-in 4 port 100Mb switch.  It
ROCKS

Quote:> http://www.xbox.com/LIVE/connect/choose.htm

PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!!

Post by UnderDaHill [BOA » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 05:59:18

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame33.html

Quote:> CAN SOME ONE PLZ TELL ME WHAT HUB IS BEST 4 XBOX LIVE IF
> NOT BEST THEN TELL ME ONE THAT WILL ATLEAST WORK FOR IT
> PLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!!

Post by John Hiller » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 08:11:03

cheapest way, run a cable from the XBOX to the cable modem!

I just unplug the computer cable when I want to play xbox live, and repug it
when I am done.

cost me a BIG $5 dollars for a 25 foot cable!

Quote:> CAN SOME ONE PLZ TELL ME WHAT HUB IS BEST 4 XBOX LIVE IF
> NOT BEST THEN TELL ME ONE THAT WILL ATLEAST WORK FOR IT
> PLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

1. **help**help**help**help**help**help**help

sorry abt the subject header....but i need some help on the following...

i'm currently doing a project on 68HC11 ... we need some help on how to
interface that to a PC. also our project requires the use of a
touchscreen console to be interfaced to the 68hc11 ...

and help is greatly appreciated..

p.s. dont tell us to look in the library(cuz we've already done
dat)...links to internet addresses relevant will be great....

visit me homepage at....
   http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stage/7453

2. Tooltips & Pop-up window.......How ???

3. HELP ME Plzzzz.....which controller? InterAct controller is crap!!.......

4. !!!FREE OFFER-YOUR ONE NUMBER!!!!

5. Rescue Plus HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP, PLEASSSEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Extended trace question

7. help help oh help help help!

8. net use etc

9. HELP - TEST - HELP - REWARD - HELP - TEST - HELP - REWARD

10. help help help help

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP

12. Fax Machine or Scanner? HELP HELP HELP

13. help, help, help