Fighting Games

Post by Jason Newbec » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 06:48:52

Hi, I really like fighting games.  I was looking at the lineup for XBox and
it's absolutely sparse.  With the initial release of DOA3, I don't see
anything coming out!

Does anyone have information on the future of fighting games for XBox?

Fighting Games

Post by Menashe Garbe » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 07:08:27

Yeah.  Soul Calibur 2 is coming out for it in 2002.  Best Fighting game
ever.
Check out the preview at:
http://xbox.ign.com/previews/16894.html
--
Click below to enter a free on-line drawing to win X-Box's, GameCube's,
Games...

Quote:> Hi, I really like fighting games.  I was looking at the lineup for XBox