xbox console Class A and Class B

Post by hhc » Wed, 03 Jul 2002 04:00:39

Does anyone know if there is a difference in class A xbox
console and class B (quality wide)?  Is class B xbox
console the same as refurbished xbox console?

xbox console Class A and Class B

Post by 9Nail » Wed, 03 Jul 2002 08:22:34

What you're asking is totally unfamiliar to me. I'd venture a guess that it
is something a store or web site came up with to distinguish two Xbox
packages. Perhaps one comes with games and extra controllers? If you could
post more information or a link to where you're reading this from, it would
be helpful.

Quote:> Does anyone know if there is a difference in class A xbox
> console and class B (quality wide)?  Is class B xbox
> console the same as refurbished xbox console?

1. Legacy Class, implementation with class A in class B parameter...

Hello,

Hello, I have some questions about implementing CORBA with legacy class
inC++(which was not develooped for this...).

I have 2 legacy class:

//------------------
Classe LcDatabase
//------------------
 bool Open( const char* szPathname);
 bool Close();
...}

//------------------
Classe LcAdmLookup
//------------------
 long Count(const LcDatabase& Database, const char* CountryName);
...}

IDL

module Napi
 {
 interface Database
  {
  boolean Open(in string szPathname);
  void Close();
  };
 interface AdmLookup
  {
  long Count(in Database Db, in string CountryName);
  };
 };

IMPLEMENTATION

class DatabaseImpl: public POA_Napi::Database
{
protected:
    LcDatabase Db;   //Legacy class
public:
    CORBA::Boolean Open(const char * szPathname)
        {
         CORBA::Boolean res = Db.Open(szPathname);
         return res;
        };
    void Close()
        {
         Db.Close();
        };

class AdmLookupImpl: public POA_Napi::AdmLookup
{
public:
 virtual CORBA::Long Count(Napi::Database_ptr DbI)
    {
     LcAdmLookup Count( Db, "Test" );
    }

Here, the problem, is that 'Db' should be a reference of LcDatabase and not
DatabaseImpl
How can I use an get the LcDatabase instance from DatabaseImpl instance in
AdmLookupImpl..., could you give me the exemple.

Thanks for your HELP.

2. disable ViewState globally??

3. class inherit class A _and_ class B

4. PB 180 to LCD panel

5. MNP Protocol Specifications - Class 4 & Class 5

6. recover deleted email's (PLEASE! PLEASE!)

7. Class C subnet mask on class B network

8. WinSock error

9. What are legacy classes, wat zijn legacy classes?

10. Type case from base class to children class.

11. Debugging C++ classes using library String class

12. Range Class / Spinner class/ numeric data type