mouse and keyboard

Post by Dan » Sun, 18 May 2003 05:03:15

Is there any way to connect a mouse and keyboard up? FPS
would be so much better if this was possible.

mouse and keyboard

Post by Lord Of The Weirdo » Sun, 18 May 2003 07:34:15

> Is there any way to connect a mouse and keyboard up? FPS
> would be so much better if this was possible.

Sure you can connect them anytime you want to.  The controller ports or
nothing more then USB ports with extra power.  There is even instructions
for making your own cables to convert the controller connector into a
standard USB.  Of coarse you will still need a game or something that makes
the keyboard work.  PSO supports a keyboard, but so far nothing else,
unless you coun't Linux running on either a modded or unmodded Xbox.

mouse and keyboard

Post by Bill Care » Sun, 18 May 2003 07:57:36

It's hard to believe that one of the hardware makers hasn't latched on to
this. I DON'T want a mouse and keyboard, I want a controller with the same
functionality as a mouse and a keyboard. They have a joystick and a driving
wheel, this controller shouldn't be all that hard to make.

--
Bill Carey
Web Page - http://mywebpages.comcast.net/billcarey/

Quote:> Is there any way to connect a mouse and keyboard up? FPS
> would be so much better if this was possible.

1. Mouse Remote w/ Wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo

I've been using the X10 Mouse Remote for a couple years now and love
it (I use it on my "juke box" to control winamp).  I recently decided
to move the juke box computer behind a TV and run the display thru the
TV.  Having a corded keyboard in that location won't work very well so
I pulled out my IR wireless keyboard/mouse combo and hooked it up.
Problem is, the IR receiver for the keyboard seems to suck up most of
the commands I send from my X10 Mouse Remote!  I couldn't find
anything on this type of setup in the archives.. has anyone gotten
this type of setup to work?  Any tricks I can try?

 -Scott

2. REVIEW: "Building Secure Software", John Viega/Gary McGraw

3. A4 Tech Wireless mouse RFSW-5 with wireless keyboard/mouse RFKB-5

4. Any USB connected palmtops out there?

5. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

6. win98 reboot automatically

7. Problems with Nikon LS-40 and cordless logitech mouse and keyboard

8. Visioneer 7600 and mouse/keyboard locking up

9. OpticPro 4830P locks mouse and keyboard

10. xbox keyboard and mouse?

11. Keyboard/mouse for XBox?

12. How soon do you think Microsoft will release a Keyboard & Mouse for the XBOX