"beta users sign in here"

Post by Nick » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:07:53

on the xbox live page, theres a small link that says beta
users sign up here, but page not found, anyone know
anything baout it?

"beta users sign in here"

Post by Tony » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:16:11

Have to be a beta tester to get in.

Quote:> on the xbox live page, theres a small link that says beta
> users sign up here, but page not found, anyone know
> anything baout it?

"beta users sign in here"

Post by Eric » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:25:07

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>on the xbox live page, theres a small link that says beta
>users sign up here, but page not found, anyone know
>anything baout it?
>.
>my guess is they stoped accepting new people.

"beta users sign in here"

Post by xboxfan » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 10:11:29

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>on the xbox live page, theres a small link that says beta
>users sign up here, but page not found, anyone know
>anything baout it?
>.
> I think that it works for beta testers only because I

clicked on it before I signed up and it asked for my user
name and pass

"beta users sign in here"

Post by Kevb » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:37:35

they have to set privs for you if you are supposed to get in.
They set them 2 days after they ship your beta kit.  You get page not found
if they havent been set yet.