I won the Instant Win Game! But........

Post by Ted Johnsto » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:16:33

Quote:> I won! But what do I get? Will they even send me a prize?
> Is it juss a scam? Has anyone gotten anything?

What instant win game? Online? If so, do you have a URL?

www.xbox.com

I won the Instant Win Game! But........

Post by <Runescap.. » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:57:07

After u sign up for the Xbox car thing it lets you try
the instant win game...

I won the Instant Win Game! But........

Post by Shybox » Tue, 18 Jun 2002 05:02:17

Dont tell me u won the instant game in the x-box website
coz if u do , man why not me shesssshhh (been playing
that game for a while now)