Game of The Year>

Post by Game of the yea » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 13:53:32

GTA vice city......um....no. I still think halo should win
game of the year still! I am sure there will be
downloadable content for halo so you can play online. I
mean bungie is owned by MS. so uh why not put the best
game on the best online system. So i think halo should win
game of the year. or unreal oor mech assualt. those are my
choices.  isnt a game something you could enjoy with more
then 1 person? i mean how fun is it to watch your friend
drive a car around and hit people? not much. thats why
halo should win it again. we all now halo 2 has game of
the year for 2003. but for 2002 i give halo 1 g.o.y award.
i don understand how a single player game can win!?!?
anyway thats my thoughts.   only 9 more days
baby.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!waaaaahooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Game of The Year>

Post by matt » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:09:40

I wouldn't go that fair as to give Halo game of the year
again. However, I would say that the year is not up and
people should keep their eyes on games like Splinter Cell,
Meteroid Prime, Steel Battalion and definately Hearts
Kingdom should not be overlooked. GTA VC no way in hell
should an expansion pack get game of the year. And I agree
with you 100% on the player issue. I like multi player
games myself. If GTA would have put a coop mode i'd be
singing a different tune. Like you're boy drives and u
buck caps* out the side window. That might make me
change my mind a bit. Guys like EXBOX are just*
onto every last thing they can, because he can't afford an
XBOX and he knows now he made the wrong choice with his
Game Cube. Oh well sucks to be him.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>GTA vice city......um....no. I still think halo should
win
>game of the year still! I am sure there will be
>downloadable content for halo so you can play online. I
>mean bungie is owned by MS. so uh why not put the best
>game on the best online system. So i think halo should
win
>game of the year. or unreal oor mech assualt. those are
my
>choices.  isnt a game something you could enjoy with more
>then 1 person? i mean how fun is it to watch your friend
>drive a car around and hit people? not much. thats why
>halo should win it again. we all now halo 2 has game of
>the year for 2003. but for 2002 i give halo 1 g.o.y
award.
>i don understand how a single player game can win!?!?
>anyway thats my thoughts.   only 9 more days
>baby.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!waaaaahooooooooooooooo!!!!!
>.

Game of The Year>

Post by <brahmacha.. » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:17:18

I have a Gamecube and was really looking forward to
Metroid Prime, but I played the demo at a store the other
day, and now I'm thinking it is not going to be all that.

So, if game of the year ended today, I'd vote for
Morrowind, even though it is not my personal favorite, I
just think it's size and scope sets it apart for video
games.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----