controller cables

Post by Thoma » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 23:50:05

Are there any extra long controller cables available and
where?

controller cables

Post by liqui » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 23:58:06

Hey yes I have some that are made by Innovation. I got them at eb gameworld.
You should be able to find some on various websites.

Quote:> Are there any extra long controller cables available and
> where?

controller cables

Post by Matthew Web » Sun, 09 Jun 2002 00:11:51

My wife just got me two sets up MadCatz extensions from Walmart. They were
$4.99 each and they work great. They add an extra 7 feet. Now I can play
from my couch.

Quote:> Are there any extra long controller cables available and
> where?

1. Longer controller cables?

Does anyone out there know if someone is making
aftermarket controller cable extentions? I have a 43" TV
and I like to be sitting back from it a fair distance when
I am playing my Xbox. As it stands right now I have to sit
on the floor if I want play on my Xbox, which really is a
pain in the ass (literally) when I have a big, plush easy-
chair 2 feet behind me. Another 3-5 feet of cable would be
great. If anyone has any information on this could they
leave a reply or drop me an e-mail. Thanx

2. Decservers to Modems

3. Controller Cable

4. DrawText and underlines

5. X-Connection PS Controller Cable