<<<<<<<<<<Beta tester>>>>>>>>>>>>

Post by Andrew Quennevill » Fri, 02 Aug 2002 11:24:44

hey all i am soo happy i got the servey e-mail from x-box
live beta testers and i am in Quebec this is soo cool
look at this

Good luck. Bragging rights are yours to claim. Now get in
the game.

yeah baby i am Bragging all the way
lolll

see ya guys soo give me more info on this ultra cool thing
allright
bye

<<<<<<<<<<Beta tester>>>>>>>>>>>>

Post by Scotty Dog » Fri, 02 Aug 2002 11:36:18

he needs to read the millions of posts that came up today
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>hey all i am soo happy i got the servey e-mail from x-box
>live beta testers and i am in Quebec this is soo cool
>look at this

>Good luck. Bragging rights are yours to claim. Now get in
>the game.

>yeah baby i am Bragging all the way
>lolll

>see ya guys soo give me more info on this ultra cool
thing
>allright
>bye
>.

1. >>>>>---- BETA TESTERS WANTED -------<<<<<<<

Comprehensive Information Management System 'Scribillo' is now
available for Beta testing.

We are looking to expand our beta test team to include the widest
possible range of valuable testers input.

Approved members of the GemX Beta Test Team will have the opportunity
evaluate and offer creative input on our new 'Scribillo' prior to
public
release. We will give the all approwed GemX beta testers a free public
release version of 'Scribillo', plus, one beta tester will win a
weekend holiday in the xxx city of Amsterdam.

We invite you all to enjoy these benefits and thank you in advance for
your
support.

J. Summers,
Gemx
http://www.gemx.com

2. Kerning pairs [Was: Re: Walbaum-font]

3. Welcome! Read this first

4. Net Connection Wizard Borken!

5. >>>>>> UKAC Update <<<<<<

6. Computer-controlled *learning* remote

7. >>>>>> UKAC News <<<<<<

8. <<<>>>FREE 300BIT ENCRYPTION SOFTWARE<<<>>>

9. Req : <<<<<<DMP2160 printer drivers>>>>>>