Some xboxes definitely noisier than others !

Some xboxes definitely noisier than others !

Post by swayza » Fri, 03 May 2002 17:29:37

Well I took my noisy xbox back to the shop and exchanged
it for another - cd/dvd drive now quiet as a mouse.

All I can hear is the fan.

Almost quiet enough to watch dvds on now ;=)

swayzak

Some xboxes definitely noisier than others !

Post by Ebolama » Fri, 03 May 2002 19:29:18

I took back 2 xbox's my 1st was eating cd's and second was
noisey like yours was.
Joe
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Well I took my noisy xbox back to the shop and exchanged
>it for another - cd/dvd drive now quiet as a mouse.

>All I can hear is the fan.

>Almost quiet enough to watch dvds on now ;=)

>swayzak

>.

Some xboxes definitely noisier than others !

Post by Seven Inch Dwar » Sat, 04 May 2002 02:05:40

Quote:> I took back 2 xbox's my 1st was eating cd's and second was
> noisey like yours was.

I took back one for noise and one for "dirty disc" errors all the time.
Third one is not problem free either unfortunately. Even though it is by far
the most powerful console out there, I am less than impressed with the
production quality.

Some xboxes definitely noisier than others !

Post by PJ4LIF » Sat, 04 May 2002 14:59:57

Well, I'm starting to get frequent dirty disk errors now also. Aghh, I have
never wipped my ps2 clean of dust and its always reliable. Oh well, I still
love that sucker I just wish it wasn't so prone to problems. But, its still
worth the extra "upkeep" to play the latest/greatest!

> > I took back 2 xbox's my 1st was eating cd's and second was
> > noisey like yours was.

> I took back one for noise and one for "dirty disc" errors all the time.
> Third one is not problem free either unfortunately. Even though it is by
far
> the most powerful console out there, I am less than impressed with the
> production quality.

1. Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbo

[...]

2. curl library on VMS

3. xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbo

4. Seagate Backup Exec 7.0 für SBS4.5?

5. can anyone help with this, my support just ignore me.

6. xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBo

7. which is better ??? GL5-ELAN vs GUI-Extreme

8. NEX XBOX CHAT ON AIM OTHERS DIED :(

9. Why Xbox instead of others?

10. other newsgroups for xbox and others?

11. Emulator for Xbox and others

12. Sure Shot Closure *********** Multiple Java Developers *********** Definitely We Can close