xbox back from the dead

Post by chri » Wed, 22 May 2002 07:37:24

Anyone ever have this happen?  About two weeks ago my xbox
gave me this message that i had to get my xbox serviced,
and it gave me the flashing red light.  I couldn't do
anything, I tried it for days with no luck.  I just got
out of the warranty and was pissed.  I talked to tech
support and they said i would have to send it in and for
$150 they would fix it.  Well that pissed me off so i
ignored it and refused to send it in.  Well today i turned
it on today and all is fine???  Boy am i glad i didn't
send it in.

xbox back from the dead

Post by PJ4LIF » Wed, 22 May 2002 17:21:09

Hate to say it. But, its probably bound to happen again. Things usually
don't magically fix themeselves. :(

Quote:> Anyone ever have this happen?  About two weeks ago my xbox
> gave me this message that i had to get my xbox serviced,
> and it gave me the flashing red light.  I couldn't do
> anything, I tried it for days with no luck.  I just got
> out of the warranty and was pissed.  I talked to tech
> support and they said i would have to send it in and for
> $150 they would fix it.  Well that pissed me off so i
> ignored it and refused to send it in.  Well today i turned
> it on today and all is fine???  Boy am i glad i didn't
> send it in.

1. Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbo

[...]

2. FS: (U.S)3 month old AGA A1200HD/etc

3. xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbo

4. typedef to a template class

5. Optimal display mode settings for Diamond Stealth VRAM, 2M

6. xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBo

7. Stored Procedure / passing parameters

8. I'm back, I thought this group was dead

9. Back from the dead...

10. Anyone own EVIL DEAD on DVD (Special Edition-comes with the Book of the Dead)?

11. DEAD FOOT, DEAD ENGINE

12. Xbox and Newsgroups are Officially DEAD