Xbox Mobile News for Pocket Pc's

Post by {XBX}spa » Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:19:00

Dear all Xbox Players,

  We have added a page to our site for Pocket PC users to
get reviews and news updates. This service will be
available through mazingo for mobile devices
(www.mazingo.net). Add Xbox Mobile to your list, and the
page will download and sync with your Pocket Pc.

  Hope you enjoy it.

The Xbox-Clan.com Team.

Xbox Mobile News for Pocket Pc's

Post by Xbox-Clan Admin » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 00:25:47

An update to this post, until we complete the mazingo.net
sync service with Xbox Mobile, ou cna sync it with your
Pocket PC at www.xbox-clan.com/id28.htm Set it for 1 link
deep till we add the video media.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Dear all Xbox Players,

>  We have added a page to our site for Pocket PC users
>get reviews and news updates. This service will be
>available through mazingo for mobile devices
>(www.mazingo.net). Add Xbox Mobile to your list, and the
>page will download and sync with your Pocket Pc.

>  Hope you enjoy it.

>The Xbox-Clan.com Team.

>.

1. MS'/HP Pocket PC Sales Climb, Palm falls

http://news.com.com/2100-1040-946298.html

Palm held the top spot in the market with 32.4 percent of
shipments, according to IDC, but competitors Hewlett-
Packard and Sony were able to encroach on its dominance.

Palm shipped 845,640 units during the quarter, a decline
of 33 percent from its first-quarter shipments of 1.27
million units, IDC said in a report of preliminary numbers
for the quarter on Thursday.

HTH

Austin Powers
The Other Adrian

With Verizon DSL & Linux, failure is not an option.
It comes bundled with the products.

2. Maxtor hard drives...

3. vim for pocket pc's ??

4. RRRWindows for High Res S

5. Pocket PC's

6. help!!! PGCC is not working

7. FA: Ipaq 3670 Pocket PC & PC Card New in box!

8. 80C51 search...

9. CFP deadline extended: ACM's Intn'l Conf. on Mobile Computing '95

10. CD-Rw's on Xbox ...old news

11. Xbox Mobile Edition from Xbox-Clan.com

12. Good news for PS2 fans, better news for patient Xbox fans