War in the trenches

Post by kearva » Sun, 03 Mar 2002 08:54:02

I hear that the Xbox is winning the console wars in
America. Is this true? Is Xbox really being sold that
good in the US? Is it selling more than ps2 and gamecube?
I need to know this because i am considering buying one.

War in the trenches

Post by john » Sun, 03 Mar 2002 09:13:18

I don't know the answer, but I am just wondering, is it the way you usually
buy things?  i.e. to know if one brand is selling better than another brand.

Quote:> I hear that the Xbox is winning the console wars in
> America. Is this true? Is Xbox really being sold that
> good in the US? Is it selling more than ps2 and gamecube?
> I need to know this because i am considering buying one.

War in the trenches

Post by Danny Reg » Sun, 03 Mar 2002 10:26:04

By the way...N'Sync and The Backstreet Boys are atop the charts in the USA.
You better run out and buy their records now.