Morrowind help

Post by James Wilkinso » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 19:45:16

Can anyone point me to a decent help site for Morrowind?  A fan site would
be preferable.  Cheers

James

Morrowind help

Post by Loop Gur » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 21:24:19

This one was good a while ago, and seems to have evolved a lot:
http://www.stratosgroup.com/guides/html/200206mwes/

Quote:> Can anyone point me to a decent help site for Morrowind?  A fan site would
> be preferable.  Cheers

> James

Morrowind help

Post by Dark_Blad » Mon, 03 Feb 2003 01:49:43

If I were you, I would simply get the Morrowind Propehcies book.  It costs
about 20 dollars, but There is just SOOOOOOO much you can do, it is
imposible to do it all.  I believe Best Buy is now carring the book in its
locations.

DB

> This one was good a while ago, and seems to have evolved a lot:
> http://www.stratosgroup.com/guides/html/200206mwes/

> > Can anyone point me to a decent help site for Morrowind?  A fan site
would
> > be preferable.  Cheers

> > James

1. morrowind help

when u enter the first room( i think) you go to the bottom
of the room and u follow a sand path to the second story.
its on the first room there.

2. file permissions

3. Elder Scrolls of Morrowind Help

4. Want some come and get some